11 Days Post Op - New Pics

Susan Hegarty
on 8/21/09 8:43 am - Easton, PA
Today I am 11 days post op and decided to post some updated pictures. The swelling is still there but seems to be going down. I am very happy with the placement of my scar, I think the doc did a great job. Im feeling pretty good today and hoping to go back to work next Tuesday. If I sit in this house one more day I am going to go out of my mind!! Shocked
Highest weight:439
Current Weight: 180
Goal weight: 160
**259 Lbs lost!!**

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=9999

Michele220
on 8/21/09 12:43 pm - Alexandria, VA
You look fantastic!!!!  Sincerely.  Who was your doctor?
Susan Hegarty
on 8/21/09 1:55 pm - Easton, PA
My doc is Dr Charles Herman, his info can be founf by following the link in my signature.  He was wonderful and his bedside manor is the best!
Thanks so much
Highest weight:439
Current Weight: 180
Goal weight: 160
**259 Lbs lost!!**

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=9999

FLGail
on 8/21/09 1:28 pm - Sun City, AZ
Looking Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand the house thing. I felt the same way when I had my tt.
                                    Gail
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/09 4:27 pm - Haleiwa, HI
You look fantastic Susan!  Congratulations!
Kim J.
on 8/22/09 10:13 am - Claremore, OK
You look great!  I hope I can do 1/2 as good as you have done.  I will be happy with that!  You have had such a good attitude through this and all the pain and everything!  Take care and thanks for posting your pics!
Kim J!.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

DEBI R.
on 8/23/09 6:48 pm - CORSICANA, TX
You look Awesome!!

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Most Active