Brachioplasty, got my date

cleos_mom
on 8/19/09 11:12 pm, edited 8/19/09 11:12 pm - phila., PA
well now it seem real, lets go for round 3 of plastics now lets do the arms.
Monday November 11/23 @ Barix in Langhorne with Dr. Lam
so I won't have to cook or help with Thanksgiving dinner

platsics is like getting your house done,
first you paint and then look at the carpet & it looks bad so then you replace that and then you look at the furniture and that looks bad so you get new furniture.

I only ever wanted my Tummy done,  got taht don Dec 08,then my thighs and back fat looked bad so that got done April 09 and they all made my arms look bad, breasts look good when I got the back fat and bra fat removed I came out of surgery looking better they don't go off to the side when I lay down anymore and when you put on Victorias Secrest miracle bra it does a miracle people don't believe me when I say I didn't get my breasts done but I am not ashamed of my PS. I tell anyone
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/09 11:52 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Susan,
How exciting about the arms.
I've been there, done that (as you well know) so if you have questions let me know, I'd be happy to answer them for you.

You are so right about it being like a house.  I NEVER thought I would even consider face work....I've already got it in my plan now.  LOL

Smart cookies having plastics to get out of holiday cooking....

Best wishes
Ruth

cleos_mom
on 8/20/09 1:18 am - phila., PA
thanks Ruth
when is your LBL scheduled for and how do you like your new arms
Susan
(deactivated member)
on 8/20/09 2:09 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Susan,
I decided to split the LBL into 2 stages...

1st I'm doing the Tummy Tuck (and a breast lift) on Sept 2nd.  WAHOOOOOOO less than 2 weeks.
2nd  I'll do the Inner Thighs and the final revision on my arms
3rd I'll do the rest of the LBL.....the Back Lift (butt lift w/aug) and outer thighs

I might flip stage 2 and 3 but I'm not sure yet.  I have time to sort that out.
I'm also going to fit in some face work between stage 1 and 2.

Can't wait to get started!

Regarding the recent revision to the arms which the other surgeon only did Lipo.  I'm VERY happy with the results BUT now that the swelling is gone you can see all the loose/winkled skin forming so I need to have it removed.......that's why there will be a 3rd revision.  But I'm MUCH happier than I was.

Ruth
Wendy_Canada
on 8/20/09 4:19 am, edited 8/20/09 4:23 am - Canada
My plastic surgeon and i had this exact conversation about 2 weeks ago with my check up.
I got my tummy tuck (anchor) and breast lift done in June and now going back and doing my arms in September.  I told him now i hate my thighs and butt.  He said its like redoing your kitchen.......its the paint then the floor, now damn the cupboards and the counter and the whole kitchen is done. 

The way i look at it is after my arms are done I will look smokin hot from the waist up.  So if you see just  waist up shots in the near future you know why.  (the bottom is still sagging until the rest of my kitchen is complete)  LOL

P.S Congrats on getting your date

Wendy

Most Active