Nervous, so keep me in your thoughts

MelissaF
on 8/20/09 3:44 am - Northwood, IA
put a warm compress on it to try and expell the stitcha and any fluids/puss that is with it... warm moist compresses three to four times a day.

I also was told to soak in epson salt to do the same thing if I didn't do the compresses twice a day for 20 mins.

I think it works itself out but our bodies just dn't like those stitches... so it has to try to rid itself of them, so u want that stuff out and help it along as much as possible without "picking" at it too much.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Faith *
on 8/20/09 3:18 am
((((Maxine)))) I hope you are able to get it looked at and treated quickly.  Keep us updated.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

MyQnA
on 8/20/09 3:30 am
UPDATE:

I went and saw the nurse it took less time than it took to call she is really a very professional and warm person.  Just what I needed today.  Anyway, she says that my body is rejecting the sutures.  I have antibiotic cream to put on twice a day and she gave me bandages to dress it properly.  She says it can happen and even though I might feel recovered my body went through a traumatic experience and it can take a while for it to adjust to everything.  So, thanks for your kind words and concerns.  I go back on the 8th of September to see what to do about the rest.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

KaRaMeL BoMbSheLL
on 8/24/09 1:21 am - Dallas, TX
 Hey Maxine(PS Buddy)
Sorry to hear that you are having so issues with your ps surgery. Keep me updated and I will make sure that I keep you in my prayers.
Try to take it easy and yes I am aware that is easier said than done.
Take Care.
AP

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
-Bernard Bailey

Most Active