Nervous, so keep me in your thoughts

MyQnA
on 8/19/09 8:29 pm
Hi All I am not new just been lurking for a while since surgery.  I had BL with Aug and TT on 04/28 of this year. 

So always inspecting....last night I take off my bra which I wear 24/7 as advised even at 4 months out.  I have what looks like blisters along the incision line from my nipple to the under area of my breast.  I think for a second I am going crazy.  Maybe just a bug bite.  But no as I go into the bathroom under the unholiest of lighting (sun light bright)  There are about 5 in a row and yellowish green.  I decide not to freak out telling myself my body will absorb them by morning and be easy.  Since it is vacation season over here and there is no doctor in his office what can I do.

My husband says just call in the morning.  Which I do.  The lady can not understand me (even though she says it is ok in English) and says we can see you when the doctor is back from vacation that will be 08/31.  I am like I really don't think I should wait.  She says ok have a nice day...click.

The long and the short by the time I get home some of them have burst and my husband calls back and explains the situation (in Dutch).  The will have the nurse come in and see me.  She is also on holiday and it will cost extra, and did I mention it is 90 degrees outside with about 50% humidity.  I have no clue what it is or what I should say and what if i can't get all the words in the right damn order?????????  OK so thanks for letting me vent.

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Lucy V.
on 8/20/09 1:39 am

Maxine, OMG...I am praying that this turns out to be nothing serious. 

Was: 344LBS (sz 28/30)   Now:187LBS (sz 14)   Want:175LBS (sz 12)

JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE!

Redhaired
on 8/20/09 1:46 am - Mouseville, FL
Do you have a PCP who could take a look for you?

MyQnA
on 8/20/09 3:52 am
Yes, but fortunately I was able to get in and see the surgeon's nurse

Redhaired
on 8/20/09 4:57 am - Mouseville, FL
That is good.  I hope she got you all fixed up.

Cindy F.
on 8/20/09 1:51 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Hoping it is nothing serious and that they can clear it up.  Glad your going to see someone.  Don't want to just ignore that for sure.  Please let us know what they say and how your doing.  PLEASE!!

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
MelissaF
on 8/20/09 3:14 am - Northwood, IA
Aww Maxine! I am keeping you in my prayers, hopefully it is a stitch abscess, that is what i have had and once the stitches surface and the junk comes out it goes away....????

Hang in there.. keep us posted girlie.  Big (gentle) hugs!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

MyQnA
on 8/20/09 3:24 am
I think you described it perfectly.....I saw the nurse and she said basically my body is rejecting or "spitting" out the stitches no clue if that makes sense but that is how she put it. 

MelissaF
on 8/20/09 3:29 am - Northwood, IA
Yep, I am "spitting" them also... ugh
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

MyQnA
on 8/20/09 3:31 am
Does it get bad enough to need any fixing?  or does it just heal nice and even?

Most Active