Hard, Numb and Swollen above pubic area

Susan Hegarty
on 8/20/09 7:02 am - Easton, PA
On August 20, 2009 at 10:50 AM Pacific Time, speicallady wrote:
hi Susan
Today, was the first day that I don't feel so tight, and can move.  I love your words, "the joy Of recovery,  I am not swollen, so I am grateful,

did you lose any weight yet, I am holding fast at 140, I am wondering when should I go back to work? 
I just need a little more energy and i will be OK, so we will be able to plot and plan our next surgery?

Debra

Today was my best day yet.  I am still swollen and have a pot belly, but I spoke to my doc today and he said it is completely normal after having the drains removed.  The fluid will sit until absorbed.  He said nothing to be concerned about. 
I am down 12 lbs since my surgery and thats with all the fluid and water retention.  They removed over 23 lbs of skin and tissue, so I am hoping more will come off.  I cant wait to start exercising, I am so concerned about what I eat and gaining weight.  I am trying not to go above 1500 calories a day and snack on healthy foods.  It is NOT EASY!!!  lol

I am going back to work Tuesday, God willing :)

I was just contemplating a breast lift within the next year.

Highest weight:439
Current Weight: 180
Goal weight: 160
**259 Lbs lost!!**

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=9999

speicallady
on 8/20/09 9:55 am - bronx, NY
arms and breast in dec
CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 8/21/09 11:39 pm - Springfield, MA
Hello Susan;

I believe is completely normal to feel that way.  I had a TT six weeks ago and I still feel numbed and a little bit swollen.  I hope you feel better soon.  Hugs.
Most Active