Update-- Almost 9 weeks post abd/hernia/breasts/arms, etc.

Roxanne_A
on 8/20/09 10:52 am - Arlington, TX
did you have any problems standing up straight. I am 1 1/2 week out from a hernia repair and and abdominioplasty and still can not stand up all the way straight. I feel like I have on a corset around my middle...do you have any of these issues?
Roxy~~~

Lap~RNY~05/28/07
"Every Day is a NEW Beginning"

MSHAMO
on 8/20/09 2:21 pm - AUBURN HILLS, MI
Hi Roxy, it may take a couple more weeks for you to feel comfortable standing completely straight. I am almost 6 months out, I had a lot of muscle repair and I still feel like I have a corset on. I had a girlfriend tell me that she feels like that after several years. It's not pain at this point, just tight!! Good luck, you will only get better!!
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
MSHAMO
on 8/20/09 1:57 pm, edited 8/20/09 2:03 pm - AUBURN HILLS, MI

I'm almost 6 months out with extended TT, muscle repair and a baseball size umbilical hernia repair and it was 4 months before I felt "OK". I still have a "tight" feeling from the muscle repair. I do still wear my binder. It may take a little while longer, but you will get to the point where you don't have "pain"!! Glad to see your pictures, I'm going for a lower bleph and short scar face lift on 9/15. Wow, this PS is addictive!! LOL

High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
Most Active