BA recovery time??

MultiMom
on 8/19/09 3:58 am - NH
Can anyone here give me a time frame on recovery/feeling normal after a breast augmentation? I am trying to decide if I should wait until after a vacation (I'd really like to bring the new girls with me  and put them to some good use).

Thank you!!!

Martha

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

workingmommy
on 8/20/09 2:48 pm
RNY on 12/10/07 with
Of the three procedures that I have had so far the BA has been, by far, the easiest.  There really has been no pain.  I took a trip to Canada 3 weeks post op (I also had the brachio done at the same time) as was fine.  Good luck!

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 8/21/09 3:28 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
I had my BA done with my arm lift and LBL ... I didn't even feel the BA. it was as if I had nothing done there (But obviously I did because now the view of my feet is severely obstructed lol!)

You should post on the makemeheal.com forum because there is a huge BA section and there will be more people there who have had JUST the BA done. Most people here have had them done along with other things so it's not really a true representation of what that surgery will be like stand-alone.
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

Most Active