Surgery Date!!!!

morgansmommy
on 8/18/09 3:00 am - Gig Harbor, WA
I have been lurking for months! I have my date for hernia repair and extended abdominoplasty; September 25th. I will be having it done at Uof W medical center through their residency program for the plastics and general surgeon for the hernia repair. I do not know if it is day surgery or an overnight stay. The hernia repair was originally just the umbilical area cut a CT scan showed from the top of my GBS surgery to the hernia below is about to pop open, the muscles are seperating.
After all this lurking I feel like I know what to expect, what to buy before and for after. Thank you to everyone who shares their experiences. 
Mary

Mary, RNY, October 2004

Kim J.
on 8/18/09 4:06 am - Claremore, OK
I'm a newbie so I don't have an experience "YET" I just wanted to say congrats on your date.  I hope all goes well for you!
Best of luck
Kim J!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

morgansmommy
on 8/18/09 2:14 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Thanks! I wish I had my first year to do over! I am nearly five years out.
Faith *
on 8/18/09 5:13 am
Congrats on your upcoming surgery date!  Good luck to you!

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

chickster522
on 8/18/09 6:38 am
Good luck. The 25th will be here before you know it.
morgansmommy
on 8/18/09 2:15 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Thank you! You have a very nice picture!
morgansmommy
on 8/18/09 2:19 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
morgansmommy
on 8/18/09 2:20 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Thanks! What a handsome couple you two are!
Faith *
on 8/19/09 2:25 am
Thank you very much for the compliment!

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

morgansmommy
on 8/18/09 2:22 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Thanks! You two make a very handsome couple!
Most Active