Back Boobs

M B.
on 8/18/09 1:52 am - Warrensburg, MO
Other than an upper body lift – has any one had a procedure that helped to address the back boobs?   I checked into a full body lift but doing it all at once was cost prohibitive for me. So now I’m considering a tummy tuck of some sort. But I really hate the roll on my back. A lot of the tummy tuck pictures that I see don’t look like it was much help to that area.    Has anyone had a procedure for this and what were your results??

Thanks, Marilyn

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

jereyes
on 8/18/09 2:14 am - Tyngsboro, MA
I had a breast lift with autoaugumentation.  The PS cut just below my breast and the cut all around my back where my bra line would be.  i did not have implants the tissue that was cut along the back was rotated and placed in my breasts to fill them out.  I am happy with both results of my breasts and I have no back fat.  Good luck!
M B.
on 8/18/09 5:39 am - Warrensburg, MO
I have heard of that as well.   What kind of cup size increase did that result in?

Marilyn  
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"

jereyes
on 8/18/09 7:28 am - Tyngsboro, MA
My breasts ended up larger than I wanted.  I also have gained weight.  Before surgery I wore a 34 long D.  I know where a 34DD.  I really wanted a C  cup.  I am now lookinking into a breast reduction.  i feel my boobs are to big for my frame.
BigCityGirl
on 8/18/09 2:19 am - San Diego, CA
I'm not sure what area you are referring to - if you mean on your back in the area of your bra line and shoulder blades, you can have lipo there.  I'm having some done along my bra line and near my armpits in the back in October. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
M B.
on 8/18/09 5:38 am, edited 8/18/09 5:38 am - Warrensburg, MO
Sorry - call my "back boobs"  that hateful area actually below my bra line but above "love handles".  It is so annoying to wear snug shirts because it is so obvious.  I'm sure not everyone has to deal with this but I am very apple shaped.  Even after losing 100 pounds I still have major trouble spots in my torso.   It sounds like lipo might work for this area.

Marilyn  
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"

BigCityGirl
on 8/18/09 6:02 am - San Diego, CA
Check into Lipo.  I know several ladies in my support group who went that route and they are now wearing tight, fitted blouses and jerseys without a hint of bulges. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 8/18/09 2:29 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
You want a bra line back lift, maybe. I have a friend who had that done.

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photo/_new/080 917-plastic-surgery-hlarge-6p.hmedium.jpg
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

M B.
on 8/18/09 5:41 am, edited 8/18/09 5:41 am - Warrensburg, MO
Wow - great results.  That is definately the area that I need help.  I have more excess there than pictured though.  Thanks for the reply.  I'll search some more on that procedure.

Marilyn  
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"

Faith *
on 8/18/09 5:15 am, edited 8/18/09 5:44 am
Hi Marilyn,

I had www.smartlipo.com and www.vaser.com surgery to get rid of the back fat/boobs. 

ETA: There were only 8 one in*****isions made to perfrom this surgery on my love handles, upper and lower back fat/boobs and so far they are healing nicely with no scarring.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Most Active