Drains vs no-drains on brachioplasty???

MyLady Heidi
on 8/20/09 4:32 am
I was happy and surprised to wake up with no drains, I thought for sure I would, I honestly never asked just assumed.  I had no problems, the brach surgery was a breeze for me, the worst of it was one stitch popped under my arm pit, but that healed over in a day or two and everything healed fine.  I wish he had taken off more but I got what I got and look basically normal in a tank top now.

Good Luck
Hugs Heidi

PatMBo
on 8/20/09 10:41 am - Elizabethtown, KY
Thanks to ALL of you for your imput! I think I will go with my "gut" and select the more expensive surgeon...I guess sometimes you "get what you pay for"?? :-) I appreciate your taking the time to reply to my post...I'll let you know when I get my surgery scheduled...probably not until winter when I can take a few days off school...which is a question for another post....how much time do I need to be off work?? :-) Thanks again for your help!

Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 8/21/09 3:23 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
I'd take drains over seromas in my elbows ANYDAY!
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

Most Active