Surgery Wednesday!

Sally W.
on 8/17/09 12:07 am, edited 8/17/09 12:08 am - IA
I am having a panniculectomy on Wednesday.  (Have to sit around until 1 PM)  I'm excited yet nervous at the same time.  This has been a quick two year journey and for me this is just the next phase.  I can't say its all been a breeze, but I have had NO complications and I feel very lucky for that.  I still have about 20 more pounds I would like to lose after this procedure and will need my arms and work on my thighs yet, but I am hoping for the best!  My daughter is all about her, so I am hoping that this time she will step up and help me out if I need it.  Its been a very trying summer!

Any good vibes/prayers sent my way would be much appreciated!  
Thanks for letting me all peek into your surgeries.  I really get inspired by all of you.

Sally
Sally
ShirleyG
on 8/17/09 1:14 am - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Wishing you much luck on Wed Sally and sending orayers your way .  I had my TT with muscle repair 1 1/2 years ago.  Best thing I ever did .  Just did my arms 11 days ago and lordy what a deal.  mUch harder than than the full TT for me but so glad I did it .
Hugs and Blessings
Shirley
Keep a post on how your doing girl
Sally W.
on 8/17/09 1:21 am - IA
Thanks for your well wishes.  I'm going to have to appeal my arms.  Will work on that when I'm off.  Wish I could have a TT with my panni removal, but single mom, lack of funds!  I'll post as soon as I'm up to feeling like it.  Thank you.
Sally
Cindy F.
on 8/17/09 3:42 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Wishing you a perfect surgery and praying for your speedy recovery and for you daughter to step up to the plate and help you after surgery. 

I am scheduled for Oct 5 and feel exactly the same VERY EXCITED and then very nervous. 
So that is normal.

Hugs and kisses
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Sally W.
on 8/17/09 4:57 am - IA
Thanks!  Maybe I will have good things to share about my experience.
Sally
Jeanine F.
on 8/17/09 3:42 am - Clifton Park, NY
Good luck Sally. I hope you have a skilled surgeon and you recover beautifully.  Keeping you in my prayers.  Jeanine

Sally W.
on 8/17/09 4:58 am - IA
Thank you! He's supposed to be very particular!  He was a recommendation of my bariatric surgeon.
Sally
Jeanine F.
on 8/17/09 8:46 am - Clifton Park, NY
Particular is a GOOD thing!     Best of luck to you.  Jeanine

KellyMASS
on 8/17/09 5:09 am - MA
HI Sally.. congrats on getting the panni removal . I'm having mine done in 2 weeks.
and I hope to have my thighs done next year!!
Kelly
Panni removal on 8*31*09~11lbs of skin removed!
353/324.5/299/180/165.. At ultimate goal! on 8/31/09/current 155lbs!!! 9/8/09
high/consult(4/18/07)/surgery weight/hopeful goal/ultimate goal
Surgery date 12/04/07...299 lbs... Ticker is from consult date.

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/09 6:32 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Very exciting!
Best wishes to you.......post later to let us know how you are doing post-op.
Wishing you an easy surgery and a speedy uneventful recovery.
Ruth
Most Active