Compression Garments for sale!

Julie G.
on 8/16/09 6:47 am, edited 8/16/09 6:52 am - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
I have 2 sets of Veronique compression garments that I am no longer using and would like to sell them to someone who can use them. It's really nice to have an extra set or 2 so you can have a clean set to put on after you bathe. I always had 1 on and one in the washer.

I have 2 bottom garments that look like this
http://designveronique.com/cgi-bin/ic/dv2/855.html?id=C6mjjM 9I

One of them is a Large and the other is an XL. They both fit pretty similarly. I wear a size 12 pants and these are really really snug. Oh and the legs go about half way up my calf, not to the ankle. They are beige color.

I have 2 top garments and they look like this
http://designveronique.com/cgi-bin/ic/dv2/B943.html

They are both size large and are beige in color. My chest measurement is 34" and I am a D to DD cup.

All of these garments are in really great condition and have been washed throughly. I am looking to sell each piece for $60, or $100 per set. (plus shipping $5) This is a really awesome deal since I paid $300 for each of the sets with shipping. These garments are the ones my doctor reccommended and they worked great! I felt very secure and very supported in them. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Oh I wanted to mention I had an LBL, BL with BA, arms, and inner thighs done. So these garments cover everthing!

The only thing that stands between you and what you want from life is simply the will to pursue it and the faith to believe it is possible.

ShirleyG
on 8/16/09 8:44 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Hey Julie
IS the top garment to the elbow sleeve or to the wrist
Thanks
Shirl
Julie G.
on 8/17/09 1:43 am - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
It goes just past the elbow. It's like a 3/4 length sleeve. Hope this helps!

The only thing that stands between you and what you want from life is simply the will to pursue it and the faith to believe it is possible.

Most Active