Update on me - yes, I am still alive.... LOL!!!

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 8/16/09 6:38 am
Hello all! 

Well, I am now a little over 3 mos post op and everything has healed up nicely - the incisions under my breasts after the BL were a booger bear - but they finally closed.  I am now back exercising - but finding I swell like a big dog after working out  - I am hoping that gets better over the next month or so.  I have managed to keep my weight under control and have been shopping like a MONSTER!  WHO da HEYL knew that pretty lace underwear were on CLEARANCE at Macy's???  NOW I KNOW!!!  OMG - I have been wearing things that I NEVER considered before and I am one hot mama to MYSELF!!!!  LOL  

I can't say enough GOOD things about Dr. Buford and his staff this whole time - talk about giving me my BODY back - it's been a true, total blessing.  I can finally say I LOOK the way I FEEL - and that's been 4 years in the making.  

Thanks to all of you for your support and well wishes this whole, trying time - it's not totally over, my case is still active with the Texas Medical Board against Dr. Rose - I am DETERMINED to see that through - it'll be the final 'nail' in this coffin I call the 'old' me.  I'll keep you guys updated.  

For the newbies and those thinking of it - plastic surgery is NO JOKE!!! you have to do your homework and THEN some!  Unfortunately you can't trust just anybody, no matter WHAT creditentials you see so BOLT at the first bad feeling you get and don't look back!!!

thanks again guys!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Faith *
on 8/16/09 7:26 am
MM you are a trooper!  You are looking good!  The clearance racks always get me in trouble too.  I am so overdue for coming to Houston and hanging out.  We need to get together soon.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

speicallady
on 8/16/09 8:48 am - bronx, NY
Mack mama
actually, thanks should be said to you and many others individual on this
broad,  It was one of the reason that my surgery went successfully.  I read
your post  and many otters, I learn the requirements of this tt thing.
at one and half weeks out of this tt, I feel wonderful.  I am so grateful for our plascit form
where we can go and ask real questons, that can be answered to those who are experienced.
this is not an easy surgrey, and should not be taken lightly.  so angain thanks to you and many others for help my surgrey be sucessful
I look wonnderful at 1/2 weeks out, will post pictures for you to see this week.
feel wounder, blessed, blessed, blessed.

Debra
GorgeousIsa
on 8/17/09 2:17 am - Philly-delphia, PA

Hey MM...Glad to know that this time around worked out for you...I am so happy for you.

HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
Cindy F.
on 8/17/09 3:49 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
So happy for you.  Don't know the whole story, but sounds like this was not the first attempt at getting your new body.  So glad that this Dr. did the job right and your happy.  I appreciate your advice.  Thanks and congratulations!!!!!!

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Most Active