1 month post op (CAUTION: graphic!!)

sanguinarythorn
on 8/15/09 11:37 am, edited 8/15/09 11:38 am - Newport News, VA
I posted some 1 month post op pics to my profile (password: flattummy)

I wanted to share some before and afters here though. 

After taking this off a month ago...

I went from this

To this

I've had some seroma problems since they took my last drain out, so I've been retaining lots of fluid under the incision and in my mons that I have to go get drained every couple of days, so I'm still a little more swollen than I'd like to be... but considering I'm in my pre-pregnancy pants again, I can't be but so upset.

Just wanted to share!

vickie O.
on 8/15/09 4:47 pm - amarillo, TX
wow, you look great, hope the draining comes to a quick end for you. vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

inkerdoodles
on 8/15/09 9:09 pm - Schenectady, NY
You look fabulous.... My LBL was on the 14th so I'll be 5 weeks (omg how time flies) on Tuesday. I'm sure you're like me and looking forward to the 6 month mark when all of this swellling will be gone !!!

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Kim J.
on 8/16/09 2:50 am - Claremore, OK
You look great!  Thanks for sharing your pics.  It really helps pre-ops to see what they have to look forward too!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 8/16/09 3:33 am - Springfield, MA
You look great Congrats!
Gracies
on 8/16/09 6:04 am
You look fantastic!!  Congratulations on such a great outcome.

********************* Don't go to Tijuana whatever you do*******************

cleos_mom
on 8/16/09 10:41 am - phila., PA
you look great
speicallady
on 8/16/09 9:30 pm - bronx, NY
hello
you look wonderful, your thighs also look great

Debra
sanguinarythorn
on 8/16/09 10:43 pm - Newport News, VA
Oh, hahah! Thanks! I didn't have them done (but I need to). They have a lot of extra skin up top when my legs are parted.... but I'm not going to get too worked up about it. My main peeve was my tummy and now that it's gone... I'd be happy if I didn't ever have to get anything else done.
speicallady
on 8/16/09 11:10 pm - bronx, NY
 take one step at a time
when do you stop feeling so tight, I feel as if someone cut me in half and sewed me back together. doctors Silver worked on me also, that man is a god.  I get to see him this week.

deb
Most Active