surgery set gor 26th of aug

vickie O.
on 8/17/09 8:55 am - amarillo, TX
good luck to you also.  do u miss pampa?  i lived there for a year, i didn't really care for it.  join our chat room tonight, it is about plastic surgery.  for those who have had and those just interested in. doesn't matter if you have had your wls surgery yet.  wait u have hAD ur wls and you are going to have plastics, right. what kind of surgery are you having? vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/09 8:59 am - Haleiwa, HI
All of my family still lives there, so I do miss it.  There are certain things about it that I will always love.  I am post WLS and about to have my plastics.  i am having a lower body lift, breast lift with augmentation, small thigh lift, and lipo with fat injections to my butt.
vickie O.
on 8/17/09 10:06 am - amarillo, TX
wow, you are reaaly getting a lot done. good luck again.  a lot of people don't like amarillo, but i love it. where do u live now?

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/09 10:32 am - Haleiwa, HI
I want to get it over with and all done at once.  I will be in twilight sedation, so surgery can be longer and safer. 

I currently live on the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii where my husband is stationed for the next 2 1/2 years.  Amarillo is a good town too, and my brother does live there instead of Pampa. 
vickie O.
on 8/17/09 2:04 pm - amarillo, TX
i have never heard of twilight sedatiom. is it safer and has less side effects?  i'm scared to just have the tt. you've got guts.  i bet u like where u live now. vick

vickie O.
on 8/17/09 2:05 pm - amarillo, TX
jeanine, good luck on your surgery. i am scared, i must admit, how about you?   vick

Most Active