6 weeks post op pictures on profile

Faith *
on 8/14/09 8:09 am

Yeah you and me both on not being put to sleep....I was like are you serious, you mean I will be wide awake and the doctor was like yep.  I felt no pain whatsoever just tugging and when it tugged too much they stopped to allow the area to rest and proceeded again.

txAngela
on 8/14/09 10:47 am
OK...so now that you've shared all the good...care to share the COST?  Just so I'm prepared when they lay it on me at my consultation!! Thanks!
Faith *
on 8/14/09 10:40 pm

I am certain it will depend on your location and then again it may not.  The charge was $4500 for the 1st area and $1500 each additional area.

speicallady
on 8/15/09 3:45 am - bronx, NY
the results are wonderful
take it easy now for a few days

Debra
Faith *
on 8/16/09 11:22 pm
Thanks Debra!
M B.
on 8/18/09 1:59 am - Warrensburg, MO
Faith - your pics look great!  Congratulations on how far you have come.

I was wondering what exactly they did to the back area?  The smartlipo?  I hate my "back boobs" and have been looking at what can be done besides a full upper body lift.

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

Faith *
on 8/18/09 2:09 am
Thanks Marilyn!  I wish I was bold enough to post the naked pics because my docs really did a superb job.  Naked the pockets of fat are way more visible.  Over 3 liters of fat were removed from my love handles, upper and lower back fat.  Smartlipo and vaser surgery were performed...on procedure is break up the fat and the other is to tighten/firm the skin. I think I got that right...LOL.
Most Active