6 weeks post op pictures on profile

Faith *
on 8/13/09 9:35 pm
Yesterday marked 6 weeks post op from having www.smartlipo.com and www.vaser.com surgery.  I went for my follow up visit and my doctor was so happy that I had lost a little over 5 pounds in two weeks.  What I am most happy about is that I will not see true and final results from this surgery until 3-6 months.  In fact, I am happy now anything more and y'all will have to tell me to sit my a$$ down somewhere.    I am too shy to post naked pictures and to me the before back picture that I took really does not show just how bad that I thought my back fat was.  You can tell better from the before side picture I think.  If you get a chance check out the pictures on my profile. 

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

txAngela
on 8/14/09 12:20 am

Your results look great!!  I've been reading about smartlipo, and it sounds awesome, but yours are the first "real" pictures I've seen.  I assume surgeons always post the "best" pictures on their websites.  Who did you use to do it?  I see your lap band surgeon is in Houston and so am I.  Thanks!!

Faith *
on 8/14/09 12:42 am
Thanks!  I am really pleased with my results.  I used Oak Pointe Aesthestics in Leesville which is about 20 minutes from me.  I was tempted to have it done in the Houston area for possible better pricing.  But the convenience of being 20 minutes away was too convincing as far as follow up visits etc.  You are not put to sleep for this surgery. I was on the phone, texting, reading books and talking with the surgeons as they were performing my surgery.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Kim J.
on 8/14/09 2:02 am - Claremore, OK
You look great.  If you look this good now, I can't wait to see your 3 month pics!  You are going to be smokin!!!
LOL!
Kim J!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

Faith *
on 8/14/09 8:06 am
Thanks Kim.  I can't hardly wait for the next few months. Like I said if nothing else changes, I am extremely happy with the results that I have now. 
BigCityGirl
on 8/14/09 2:11 am - San Diego, CA
That lipo really worked out well.  Congratulations - you look great!
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Faith *
on 8/14/09 8:06 am
Thank you.
MyQnA
on 8/14/09 2:12 am
Alls I can say is sensational.  the results are incredible and the I can't believe that is just after a few weeks.  I read the rest of what you said so the bounce back must be nothing at all if you were texting and talking through it.  Is there any down side to this procedure?

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Faith *
on 8/14/09 8:07 am
Thanks Maxine. Yes, they gave me a list of things for side effects, but nothing major. 
txAngela
on 8/14/09 3:57 am
Well from your experience was, it sounds exactly as they promise!!  I thought it sounded way too good to be true...not put to sleep, great results....I'm going to call and make an appointment for a consult!  Thanks so much for sharing your exprience and your photos!!
Most Active