Find the best surgeon you can, and good things will happen! (PICS!)

cleos_mom
on 8/12/09 11:58 am - phila., PA
you look GREAT
661jennifer
on 8/12/09 1:10 pm - bakersfield, CA
WOW AMAZING!!!!!
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/09 11:01 pm
What amazes me the most is your lower arms.  How did he manage to make them so small?  I have never heard of a surgeon doing the lower arms too.  Your lower arms are so much smaller now compared to what they were before when you posted pictures.  I am glad you post pictures of yourself so often, it helps to see what can be done.  I am going to blow this picture up so I can see your results even better.   Wow that is something, maybe the Doctors that read this site can give us more info on how we can get those small lower arms.    Jan
Jupiter6
on 8/13/09 4:33 am, edited 8/13/09 4:34 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
My lower arms were untouched-- what you're seeing there is the result of losing 220 pounds, nothing surgical.

It's very rare to have a surgeon operate on your forearms-- it leaves very visible scars in a more public place, and can make your arm look unbalanced. I am a very small boned girl-- if I'd never been obese I'd probably have been a size 3 kinda girl.

I do a lot of exercise using light (3-5 pound) free weights to help tone what I can, but the lower arm skin remains loose and a bit flabby, and I accept it because I know there's nothing to be done about it.

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

Sally W.
on 8/13/09 3:23 am - IA
You look awesome!  What a comparison! What a journey you have had! I can hardly wait for my panni removal next week! Excited and scared at same time :)
Sally
speicallady
on 8/13/09 8:23 am - bronx, NY
wonderfhul

wonderful

wonderful

DEBRA
Cindy F.
on 8/13/09 3:40 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Beyond words.  You look amazing and If I did not know I would not think your the same person. 

Congratulations to you!!!!!

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
sweetbabi
on 8/14/09 3:22 am - Haines City, FL
You look great. that is so amazing.

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/09 5:06 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Shari,
AMAZING!!!!!!
I'd love to show the before/after of your arms to the surgeon who messed mine up.  But I won't....I'm moving on from that ordeal.

Anyhow......
You look FANTASTIC!!!!

Ruth

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/09 9:01 am
Shari, first of all the obvious -- you aRE, and LOOK, amazing!!!!  You worked very hard, and very smart, to get to this point and you have been an inspiration to me since I joined this site.

Second, the line in your signature -- sweet and sour -- triggered something in me last week, and I had Chinese take-out every single day, without fail.  Really hit the spot!!!

Thanki you for serving as both motivation and inspiration all this time!

Most Active