5 Days Post Plastics

jinjer
on 8/12/09 12:11 am - Eastwood, KY
 Well, I survived the 8 hour surgery, lower body lift and breast implants.  I am finally able to communicate online.  They took off 20 pounds of skin!!!  I was truly amazed.  My surgeon gave me a picture of a front view and a side view so I would know what I would look like when it was all healed and the swelling gone down.  The pain has been less than I thought it would be, I really just have on spot on my back that is the most painful, everything else is just sore and very tight.  I have 5 drains in, which is most annoying!!!  But I know how very necessary they are!!  Everyday I am getting around better, the only thing I didn't really expect was not being able to use my arms, so getting up and down alone is quite difficult just using my legs!!!  I am very pleased and hope to have pictures up sometime next week.  I am still somewhat fuzzy headed from the meds, but hopefully that will diminish soon. My husband has been a great nurse!!!!  I am truly blessed!!!  Well, that's my update for now!!!! 

Jinjer
Kim J.
on 8/12/09 2:33 am - Claremore, OK
I'm glad to hear you are up and doing well.  You are fortunate to have a wonderful husband to take care of you.  I have one as well.  He is taking a week's vacation to care for me after my surgery. 
20 lbs of skin... I know you will feel better after your healed.  That is great!
congrats to you!  Feel better soon!
Kim J!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

Cindy F.
on 8/12/09 2:34 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
So happy to hear how good your doing.  That is just great.  20 pounds of skin is great.  WOW

I am scheduled for a LBL and breast lift Oct. 5 so when you feeling better want all the details.  And can't wait to see your pictures. 

Get lots of rest. 

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
ShirleyG
on 8/12/09 3:22 am - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Hi jinjer
I am wanting the 2nd half of the lbl.  I had tt last year and arms and thigh..All that is left is the butt in a few months i hope ...
Cant wait to see pics girl..
I know you have to be so pleased.   Do you mind saying who you used and what the lbl cost in your area ?
Thanks
Melissa M.
on 8/12/09 1:34 pm - Seabrook, TX
Glad to hear you're doing well.  It only gets better and better.  Before long you'll get up and not hurt anymore!  I remembered the first time I sneezed or coughed and it didn't hurt.  I was so happy!
DS Facts
on 8/12/09 1:51 pm
Way to go Jinjer. Sounds like recovery is going well; that's great news. 20 lbs removal is awesome! I am hoping to get at least 10 lbs off for my LBL; we'll see! Rest up!
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/09 8:30 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I'm happy for you!
Glad to hear you are healing nicely and feeling well.
Keep us posted.
Ruth
Most Active