Next Stage?

oceanwave2
on 8/11/09 11:45 am - Clayton, NC
Okay girls  I have a few questions.  Well as all of you know I had an anchor TT and BL on may 29th.  Everything is going great and Iove the way I look.

My skin is clearing up nicely and I may or may not have to have IPL treatment to correct the pigmentation problem.  I don't know if insurance will cover it but they might since it is medically necessary to help with my guttate psoriasis.  The other thingis my PCP did some lab work last week.  I have been feeling very tired lately I mean to the point where it takes so much energy to talk and drive that sometimes it feels like I can't.  Yet I push myself to put a smile on my face and put my patients first and just go go go.  Anyway she did a whole lot of lab work and I am still waiting to here back from her.  Anyway  I am also starting to think about the next step in my plastic surgery journey.  I need to get a mons lift,thigh and butt lift.  I know that there will be some lipo this time.  So here are my questions girls....

1.  Is there any reason I should be worried about being so tired?
2.  If there is what do you think it could be?
3.  How long should I wait to start the next part of my reconstuctive surgery journey?
4.  Has anyone had a mons lift, thigh lift, and a butt lift at the same time?
5.  How was the recovery time?
6.  I have medcost insurance, they covered my BL/TT, do you think they will cover the rest?
7.  If they won't cover it how much do you think it would be?

Thank for all you gals help.

Jasmine

Redhaired
on 8/12/09 1:55 am - Mouseville, FL
I think you need to see what your lab results are.  There could be any number of reasons you feel so tired and labs are a great start on identifying the issue.  Your plastic surgeon will be able to guide you on when to have the next stage of your plastics.

REd

Most Active