Two weeks post-op: If you give a mouse a cookie ...

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/09 11:38 am
If you give a mouse a cookie,
   He's going to ask for a glass of milk.
When you give him the milk, he's
   Probably goin to ask you for a straw ..,.
When he's finished, he's
   Going to ask for a napkin.
Then he will look in a mirror to make sure he
   Doesn't have a milk moustache ....

T"WO WEEKS POST-OP Circumferential Flab Removal (I think that's what they call it) and I'm very pleased with how it all looks.  I am totally wigged out on vicodin and trying for Percocet later this evening when my husband is home, with guests, to supervises.  HAHAHAHA!

Anyway, if you give a former fatty a lower body lift,
She's going to look at the funky flab on her thighs and say EWWWWWWWWWWW
And once she has the flabby thighs fixed, she's going to look at her boobs
and say HEY, they need a lift!

I can absolutely see how this could be an endless quest for improvement.

This is the most painful thing I have ever done to my body, but interestingly there's only been about 5 minutes of buyer's remorse and depression.  This compares remarkably to myh experiencr having RnY.

I can't think very clearly right now but I wanted to keep you all informed.

xoxo
Charming
O. Kufi
on 8/11/09 12:26 pm
I totally agree! Been there doing that.
Blessings for a quick and uneventful recovery.
Now going to go check for my crystal light popsicle mustache.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

661jennifer
on 8/11/09 12:48 pm - bakersfield, CA
That is tooo cute!!!!! But true it is never ending for some of us. I myself can't wait to get a tune up...wait....I mean over haul.
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

Mendee M.
on 8/11/09 1:20 pm - Mulvane, KS

That it TOOO FUNNY!!! I started out wanting just my arms and boobs, and now I am trying to figure out how I can do a LBL. Since I keep pinching extra skin with my tailbone, I am trying to imagine if there is ANY WAY I can get insurance to pay for some of it!! It's just a pipe dream, but I can still dream!!!

~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Kim J.
on 8/11/09 10:16 pm - Claremore, OK
I liked your story!  LOL!  That is so true.  I'm getting multiple proceedures but I worry that I won't be happy with that.  But that will be all there is because the money has run out!  Besides the fact that I am probably the biggest baby out there when it comes to pain...I doubt I will be doing anymore.

I hope you are feeling better soon!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/09 10:30 pm
You have a great sense of humor, you made me laugh and think all at the same time.  I am afraid that once I have my breast and belly done, I'm going to look at my inner thighs and say they must go too!

I hope your recovery continue to go well.

Sherline
MelissaF
on 8/11/09 11:15 pm - Northwood, IA
I could have written this post for real LOL.

I told my doc, "uh what did u do to my thighs???".  They are like HUGE now.  He says, no, he didn't touch those.  Well alllllllll righty then. LOL..

Do the drapes, the carpets need some attention etc... it never ends but at the same time, I did what I felt was the best thing for me right now and I am happy..

Good post b/c it is SO true.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

MSHAMO
on 8/12/09 12:52 am - AUBURN HILLS, MI
TOOOO TRUEEEE!! First I did my TT, then my neck. Today, coincidentally, I have an appointment for my face and lower lids!! LOL  I keep saying that this could be addictive!!
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
Melissa M.
on 8/12/09 1:56 pm - Seabrook, TX
Girl, you aren't kidding!  After my LBL and BL, I REALLY hate my arms and side boobs.  It really makes everything else look terrible.  I am trying to figure out how I can make it happen.  Also, when after my LBL I was excited on how much better my thighs looked.  THEN the swelling went away and my inner thighs are saggy again!  DARN!  Now that looks bad because with my flat tummy it makes my bulges show through some pants. I haven't even mentioned the little waddle I see on my neck!  (That is way on the bottom of my list! LOL)
brenda F.
on 8/24/09 12:10 am - whitney, TX
Charming, I was wondering about ya the other day .i have not been on a lot .was it really painful gal ? I'm still waiting for a surgery date it been 2 Mo's .are you happy with the result's ? hugs Red in TX .
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
Most Active