Minnesota

blondesprgrl
on 8/11/09 9:19 am - Eagan, MN
I was wondering if there is anyone on here from minnesota that has had plastics done by a surgeon in minnesota and if you reccomend them.
Thanks
ltlkim9424
on 8/11/09 11:13 am - Lakeville, MN
There are a few that have gone to Dr Kovanda and have been very happy with their results. I haven't yet but I had 2 consoluts with him and really like him. He just left his practice and went on his own. message me if you want to know more!!
Honeyblonde
on 8/11/09 10:35 pm - MN
Hi!

I had a lower body lift and my surgeon was Dr. Michael Fasching in Plymouth.  I would recommend him in a heartbeart.  IMHO, he's absolutely amazing!!!  You can check out my pictures to see the results.

http://www.faschingmd.com/

~ BJ

HW- 313  SW - 292   GW - 185  Current - 165

952brenda
on 8/13/09 4:21 am - farmington, MN
I have just started with plastics and have had my eye lids, brow lift  and face done so far.  I went to Dr. Tholen at Minneapolis Plastic Surgery.

I still need a LBL  and arms done. 
brenda
Rose1124
on 8/16/09 11:02 pm - Inver Grove Heights, MN
I haven't had surgery yet, but I did have a couple consults. One was at a clinic iin Woodbury, I wasn't impressed with them, which is why I can't even remember the name!

I had my second consult with Dr. Fasching in Plymouth and I had a really great experience with him and the staff. His prices were very reasonable considering how much plastic surgery can cost. I went for a consult on my arms and a breast lift and the total was $6500 (approximately) for his fees and $3300(approximately) for the hospital fees. They would give me a $500 discount as I would be doing two procedures at the same time!

I am a person of color so I am very concerned about scarring, as my scars will mostly likely be darker, and when I saw the pictures of his work I was amazed at how "nice" the scars were!

~Rose
Lap-RNY 4/2/08
397/373/267/<250
HW/SW/CW/GW
~~~130 POUNDS LOST AND GONE FOREVER~~~

Jessie T
on 8/17/09 9:15 pm - Boonies, MN
I had an anchor TT with Dr. Lokeh. He is THE nicest guy and one of us! I had a consult with Dr. Fasching but, he wasn't as happy to work with my insurance co. which approved the panniculectomy, I paid extra for the full TT. Dr. Lokeh discounted much more for the insurance portion. He also uses in-patient at North Memorial where as Dr. Fasching does out patient at West Health. I know now there is NO WAY I could have went home same day! I ended up staying at the hospital for 3 nights it was very painful, but worth it in the end. Fasching does beautiful work, I am just glad I chose Lokeh.

Most Active