YIPEE.....Finally my turn

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/09 12:00 pm, edited 8/10/09 12:13 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
After so much time and research and a couple of false starts I finally have a surgery plan and have scheduled my Tummy Tuck.......... Sept 2nd.   3 weeks and 3 days.......yes, I'm counting! WAHOOO!

I'm taking a slightly different approach to things.......
Phase 1 =  TT and breast lift (I had a breast lift done last year but after losing more weight I want the girls re-lifted).
Phase 2= Inner Thighplasty (long incision) and a 2nd arm revision (yes this is the 3rd time on the arms)
Phase 3= Back lift, butt w/augmentation, outer thighs (kind of like 2/3 rds of the LBL)

Lastly........I'm going to fit in a Mid Face lift too  

Talk about a total makeover!

Some of you know this has been a long journey for me........thanks for all your support and encouragement!!!!

Sign me.....happy, happy, happy.

Redhaired
on 8/10/09 12:31 pm - Mouseville, FL
Wow- I hope it all goes well for you.

red

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/09 12:51 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks all your help Red!
I just sent you a PM......

sweetbabi
on 8/10/09 12:58 pm - Haines City, FL
Good luck. I hope it all goes smoothly.

BigCityGirl
on 8/10/09 4:10 pm - San Diego, CA
Good luck with everything. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/09 4:30 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Good luck !!! Not too much longer for you !  I have about 8 weeks until my surgeries!
DEBI R.
on 8/10/09 6:54 pm - CORSICANA, TX

I'm so happy for you Ruth, I hope you get the results you want this time. Which Dr did you decide to use for your TT & breasts? Are you using the same Dr for everything?
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/09 11:08 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Debi,
I'll send you a PM with all the details but in a nutshell I'm going to a different Surgeon. And I feel totally comfortable and completely confident with him.
Thanks for all your support!!
Ruth
Faith *
on 8/10/09 9:14 pm
I am happy for you too.  Good luck to you with the next phases of your journey. 

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Sally W.
on 8/10/09 10:03 pm - IA
Good luck to you!
Sally
Most Active