some people

tazfan
on 8/11/09 2:51 am
I cannot imagine where they came up with 450cc as the limit but there was something on the news a few months ago about a lady that went to Mexico to get implants to make her a Double K because all the doctors she consulted with in the United States said it was illegal to use implants that big.  She looks hideous that big on her body frame and complained that people were always staring at her, go figure.  When your boobs enter a room 5 mins. before you do people will stare.
jonelle32514
on 8/11/09 12:31 pm - Pensacola, FL
wow! a double k. that's crazy.  I guess she must enjoy buying specialty bras.  She is going to have hunch back.  I wanted big boobies, but not that big!! That's just nasty.

287/113
SurgeryWeight/CurrentWeight
5'10"

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/09 2:52 am
I have been i nformed by my neighbors that it's illegal to remove the tag from my own mattress "under penalty of law."

Some people believe garbage, and repeat it endlessly.  Or they make stuff up, repeat it a lot, and then believe it.

“The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than a small one" Adolf Hitler"

Also for your attention:

There is a "permanent record" of the things you do -- good or bad -- in a file somewhere.
You can't wear white shoes before Memorial day.
The Holocaust never happened.

I'm tired and vicodin'ed out, so I can't think of more.  But obviously anyone who told you that is misinformed.  Bah, pffffffffffffffft t t t t t .....

jonelle32514
on 8/11/09 12:35 pm - Pensacola, FL
OMG!! I spent 9 years in jail for removing the tag from my mattress and it was my first offense!!  Thankfully, I got out early for good behavior.  Just kidding, but I have removed my tag from my mattress because it was annoying me.  If anyone ever needs to know, I will gladly tell them that it is a mattress and has stuff inside lol.  Oh, and not to machine wash.  lol

287/113
5'10"

Lynette N.
on 8/11/09 6:17 am - LA
I have never heard of this.  DH has offered to be on the committee checking sizes to be sure everyone is in compliance.  MEN!!!
Lyn
jonelle32514
on 8/11/09 12:36 pm - Pensacola, FL
My DH says he will partner with your DH because a second opinion is always needed. 

287/113
5'10"

Redhaired
on 8/11/09 2:12 pm - Mouseville, FL
Hijack ---

OMG what a cute puppy.

Red

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/09 4:34 pm
Lyn, your husband's remark was so funny I shared it with my own hubby -- had to because he heard me laughing.  He not only wants to be on the committee -- he wants to chair it!

Mendee M.
on 8/11/09 1:04 pm - Mulvane, KS
Sounds like we have an inspection team started!!! My DH would GLADLY join!!

He also told me last night that he would pay for mine if he got to choose the size. The discussion ended right there...
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Most Active