some people

jonelle32514
on 8/11/09 1:49 am - Pensacola, FL
Well I was just informed today by one of my husband's co-workers that you can only legally have 450cc implants.  Where do people come up with this ****  Mentor makes all the way up to 800cc and I am quite positive that my Dr would not risk his career, practice or his name doing something illegal.  Also, I have never heard of a law that dictates how big my boobies can be.

287/113
SurgeryWeight/CurrentWeight
5'10"

Cindy F.
on 8/11/09 2:30 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Wow have never heard of that law either.  LOL  

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Kim J.
on 8/11/09 2:41 am - Claremore, OK
I haven't heard of this either.  At my consult my surgeon tried some on me and they were 600 cc.  I want a D.  I don't have much up there so he said I would be please with that.  What cc are you getting?

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

jonelle32514
on 8/11/09 12:22 pm - Pensacola, FL
I too wanted to be a D cup.  I got 500 in one breast and 550 in the other.  I don't want other people thinking idiot knows what he is talking about and think I went to a hack shop.  Maybe I should take a pic of my naked breast and post a wanted poster at the post office lol.  Wanted: 500cc and 550cc boobies.  Last seen hanging around Pensacola, FL.  Use caution when approaching, boobies may be armed and dangerous.  Also, boobies may tan to blend in with surroundings LMFAO

287/113
5'10"

Kim J.
on 8/11/09 10:10 pm - Claremore, OK
OMGsh!  That was funny!  You crack me up!
What a great way to start the morning! 

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

deannhuss
on 8/11/09 2:42 am - Pensacola, FL
I hate people who think they know everything. Who in the hell made them GOD...
jonelle32514
on 8/11/09 12:28 pm - Pensacola, FL
they just make me feel smarter LOL. He should be the new poster boy for the Stay in School programs lol

287/113
5'10"

BigCityGirl
on 8/11/09 2:47 am - San Diego, CA
I read somewhere that Anna Nicole had 700 cc implants.  There have been ladies who have posted here of getting 700's. . . .  

The thing about implants that is surprising to me is that a 450 set on one woman will look normal and on another will look huge.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Renee2007
on 8/11/09 3:48 am - Central, FL
I have 700cc implants and I don't think I look abnormal. I have broad shoulders and a large chest cavity. My surgeon and I had a clear understanding of what cup size I wanted to be and that just could not have been achieved on me with smaller implants. He said that as he was filling mine the smaller amount of volume was just lost in my chest cavity. As they have dropped more and settled more into place they look normal on me. You are so right that what works for one woman might not work at all for another.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

jonelle32514
on 8/11/09 12:26 pm - Pensacola, FL
I noticed that too because I have looked at a lot of boobies when deciding what I wanted! I am pretty tall so and I think they would look bigger on a shorter person.  I wanted to go from an A, sometimes B cup to an all the time D cup. 

287/113
5'10"

Most Active