Day One - Post Op TT

jackie j
on 8/11/09 9:23 am - Glenmoore, PA
Wow, Susan, those are some stats!!  Are you currently in Easton, PA??   We have a great PA board on OH but I've never seen you post there.  Several of our folks are from around Easton and there is a monthly cooking support/meeting there hosted by Liz on the PA Board.  A whole crew of support people in that area.  Who was your doc for PS?  and what hospital?   Several of us are in the process of looking for PS docs right now.  Any reviews you can give would be appreciated.   Enjoy the vicodin!  Hope the pain subsides quickly!!  Enjoy your flat belly!!!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Susan Hegarty
on 8/11/09 10:39 am - Easton, PA
On August 11, 2009 at 4:23 PM Pacific Time, jackie j wrote:
Wow, Susan, those are some stats!!  Are you currently in Easton, PA??   We have a great PA board on OH but I've never seen you post there.  Several of our folks are from around Easton and there is a monthly cooking support/meeting there hosted by Liz on the PA Board.  A whole crew of support people in that area.  Who was your doc for PS?  and what hospital?   Several of us are in the process of looking for PS docs right now.  Any reviews you can give would be appreciated.   Enjoy the vicodin!  Hope the pain subsides quickly!!  Enjoy your flat belly!!!
Hi Jackie,
Yes I live in Easton, PA.  My ps doc is Dr Charles Herman,  He has an office in PA, but I actually had surgery at his NYC location.  He was the absolute best, and what an awesome bedside manor.  He is the medical director at Montifiore / Einsten Medical Center in NY, but I had my surgery at the 71st Plastic Surgery Center in the upper East Side.  I would highly reccomend him to anyone.  The reason I used his NY facility is because I used Care One Credit and only his NY location accepted them.  I will definately be using him for any additional work in the future!!
Highest weight:439
Current Weight: 180
Goal weight: 160
**259 Lbs lost!!**

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=9999

jackie j
on 8/16/09 12:25 pm - Glenmoore, PA
How coincidental!   That's the doc I want to do my LBL and lift.   Most of my friends on the Pa board are using him and I've seen his actual work on about 6 folks and every one of them had a great experience and fabulous recovery.  They all went to the Pocono Med Ctr. office.  My only issue is he doesn't take the ins. I currently have.  Since I have to change to a PPO in January and I've already checked, he is a part of their network, I'm hoping I'll be covered for at least some of it through his office.  Would love to see any additional pics you have and find out your prices if you don't mind.  I don't know about the Care One Credit, is that the financing company he uses?

Great to hear you are so satisfied with your experience too.   Thanks!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Susan Hegarty
on 8/16/09 12:49 pm - Easton, PA
Hi Jackie.  Here is my link, I posted some new pics today, I am VERY swollen right now.  In my link is Dr Hermans website and on his site he has all the different finance companies he accepts.
**259 Lbs lost!!**

Susan Hegarty
on 8/16/09 12:50 pm - Easton, PA
On August 16, 2009 at 7:25 PM Pacific Time, jackie j wrote:
How coincidental!   That's the doc I want to do my LBL and lift.   Most of my friends on the Pa board are using him and I've seen his actual work on about 6 folks and every one of them had a great experience and fabulous recovery.  They all went to the Pocono Med Ctr. office.  My only issue is he doesn't take the ins. I currently have.  Since I have to change to a PPO in January and I've already checked, he is a part of their network, I'm hoping I'll be covered for at least some of it through his office.  Would love to see any additional pics you have and find out your prices if you don't mind.  I don't know about the Care One Credit, is that the financing company he uses?

Great to hear you are so satisfied with your experience too.   Thanks!
Hi Jackie.  Here is my link, I posted some new pics today, I am VERY swollen right now.  In my link is Dr Hermans website and on his site he has all the different finance companies he accepts.
**259 Lbs lost!!**

Faith *
on 8/11/09 8:07 pm
Yes having a TT is painful but the results can be priceless.Congratulations on your surgery Susan!

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Most Active