so excited so what do i ask??

blessmysunnysoul
on 8/10/09 2:44 am - rio dell, CA
I have my first plastics consult tomorrow....im totally excited and nervous...im not at goal yet as far as weight is concerned but not too far away either....not considering the 144lbs I have lost. I am finding that these boobs are really hindering my ability to exercise and something has to be done...I also got to get this skin off of me....so...that being said what do I ask the surgeon ??? Any questions u think I should know ...post them for me and i will print out a list for my consult tomorrow...THANKS!!

All that spirits desire, spirits attain. 

Cindy F.
on 8/10/09 5:12 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
I am excited for you Noel.  It is very exciting and alittle scary. 

When I had my consult.  he explained what he thought I should have done.  And I asked about recovery time and placement of the scars and I asked about how much pain I should expect to be in. 

So happy for you!!!!

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/09 10:53 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi,
How exciting to start the journey down the road of plastic surgery.  I've had a couple things done and ready for my next one.
Here's a link to a great page with good info for your consultations
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/plasticsurgery/Plastic-Surgery-Co nsultation-What-to-Expect-and-How-to-Prepare.html

One piece of advice I'll offer (from my own experience) is you should be at goal or within 10-15 lbs at the most before you start surgery.
I had my boobs done about 30-40 ago and am now going to have them re-lifted.  Costs double!  So if I knew then what I know now I would have waited.  Just my 2 cents.

Best wishes to you........keep posting.
Ruth
Most Active