Butt Lift with or without Aug (own tissue flap)

(deactivated member)
on 8/8/09 1:57 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi,
I'm trying to decide if I want to add the augmentation to my butt lift surgery.  Yes, I'd like a little bump in the backside but is it worth it?  

Has anyone done the Butt Lift with the augmentation flap (using your own tissue)?

Are you glad you did it.......was it worth the expense and pain?
Is it uncomfortable having that skin/tissue folding in that way?
Any regrets doing it?

If you didn't do it do you regret not doing so?

As always I thank you for sharing.
Ruth
Redhaired
on 8/8/09 2:33 am - Mouseville, FL
If I had not had the auto-augmentation I would not have been able to keep my pants up.  I love it.  Every now and then when I lay down at night I do get the sensation of laying on two ballons but it is not uncomfortable nor painful.  Did you ever get it straightened out with the surgeons office what you were asking about, because he definitely does do the auto-agmentation.

Red

BigCityGirl
on 8/8/09 3:07 am - San Diego, CA
I didn't have it done and it was a big mistake.  I'm having it corrected in October.  Like Red said, I can't keep my pants up - even with a belt......
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Mendee M.
on 8/8/09 5:08 am - Mulvane, KS
Ahhh... so THAT'S the problem!!!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Kennedy12
on 8/8/09 12:53 pm - Chicago, IL
I am having the auto-augmentation done in September with Dr. Agha. If I didn't, it would look like my legs end at my back. I am looking forward to having a cute butt for the first time in my life...lol

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

Melissa M.
on 8/8/09 1:49 pm, edited 8/8/09 1:50 pm - Seabrook, TX
YES YES YES!  I got the auto augmentation plus some fat transfer.  When I do my lipo next month the dr said he could transfer more.  Not all the fat that gets transferred gets absorbed either.  It was not painful at all.  It does feel like I have a couple of little pillows there because that little area is numb.  I have seen lots of LBLs that end up with flat butts.  Now that my swelling has gotten better in my back, my butt is becoming a little more pronounced.  I am so glad I did it.
joychaser
on 8/9/09 1:08 am - MI
ABSOLUTELY include this in your surgery if you are asking for my opinion! I am a year post op on August 5th and should I have not ncluded the butt flap I would have NO BOTTOM! Mind you I never had a large booty and even now it is still small but not flat like it would have been without.

I was only my PS second patient and I trusted his skills enough to have it done. Yes that portion of the recovery is difficult. Should I had only been recovering from the LBL I would have been up and around much sooner. It does not necessarily feel natural at times but I have grown used to it. At first it did feel like little balloons in my bottom and laying flat on my back is not comfortable at all.

Anyhow...over the last year my body has grown accustomed to my new booty and I love it...I do not regret it and I would never change it! I hear most that do not have this procedure do regret how flat there bottom is.

Best wishes!
From 251 to 141 and LOVING every minute of it! From a size 18 to a size 6-8!
I can finally SPREAD my wings again!
(deactivated member)
on 8/9/09 7:19 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks everyone.....I can see the BUTT's have it. 
I've been leaning towards doing it, now I feel more comfortable/confident about the decision.

Most Active