HELP!!! How do I get kaiser to cover my tummy tuck???

661jennifer
on 8/8/09 2:28 pm - bakersfield, CA
Hi I have fifteen more pounds to lose until I reach goal...I have a hanging panni it has a smell when I sweat. My lower back hurts where my tail bone is (unknown if it is related to this). My lower belly feels like it is being pulled to no end when I don't where heavy duty gurdles...I was told by my PCP that it had to hang like nine inches???? That was back  when I only lost 25 lbs. Now it hangs biggg time...I am looking into plastics but have this insurance that should help me somehow right????? Thanks to all of you for reading.....
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

Redhaired
on 8/8/09 3:09 pm - Mouseville, FL
Dr. LoMonaco has written an article on getting insurance approval that is very good.  You can find it  at http://www.drlomonaco.com/files/NeWeigh_2005.pdf .  The insurance article starts on page 5. 

The most important thing at your stage is to get your insurance policy to see how they define medical necessity.

Red

661jennifer
on 8/8/09 3:25 pm - bakersfield, CA
Thanks yeah Kaiser is it's own entity you can only see the doctors they have in the network at those facility's. I will look that over thanks....
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

661jennifer
on 8/8/09 3:36 pm - bakersfield, CA
Thanks for that!!! It was a good read....

Most Active