Well, I survived!!

jonelle32514
on 8/7/09 11:08 am - Pensacola, FL
I had y surgey today. Scar revision, BA and thigh lift with lipo.  I only have incisions for the thigh lift in my groin area.  it is kinda sore.  I got 500cc and 550cc gummy bears.  I haven't seen anything yet because I am still all bandaged up.  My chest is sore.  I just took a loratab and flexil. I can't move my arms outward or upward.  My husband has been awesome!! He is taking great care of me.  At this time I do not want an LBL.  I think I will just talk with my Dr about lipo and see what kind of result that will give me.  I hate not being able to do anything. 

287/113
SurgeryWeight/CurrentWeight
5'10"

deannhuss
on 8/7/09 11:15 am - Pensacola, FL
I had forgotten about your surgery today. What kind of friend am I . I am glad to hear you survived. I'm sorry you can't move. Just think It will all be worth it once the pain is gone. I'll send you a personal message in a few minutes.
jonelle32514
on 8/8/09 3:30 am - Pensacola, FL
The pain is going away, its just tight and sore.  I can't wait to see them!!!

287/113
5'10"

(deactivated member)
on 8/7/09 11:19 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Congratulations!
Get plenty of rest!!!

Feel well.

Ruth
jonelle32514
on 8/8/09 3:32 am - Pensacola, FL
Thank you!! I am trying to rest.  My husband is a great help! He has been awesome waiting on me and hand and foot.

287/113
5'10"

Mendee M.
on 8/8/09 12:17 am - Mulvane, KS
Jonelle,

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you!! Soon the pain will be a distant memory and you will be loving your new looks!!!

I have my second consult on Monday and again will ask about the Gummy Bears.  At my first consult (with the number one PS here in Wichita) he said they were still under trial. I didn't think they were. But we will see. If I wait until spring, maybe someone here will be doing them then!

Contrats again and keep us posted!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
(deactivated member)
on 8/8/09 2:18 am
What are the gummy bears?  Having tummy tuck and arms done 8-12-09.

Kim
Mendee M.
on 8/8/09 3:07 am - Mulvane, KS
Gummy Bears are cohesive gel breast implants.They are called gummy bears because that's what they feel like. They have been used in Europe for a while but have just come to the US a few years ago. I am still unsure if they are still only used in clinical trials or if they have final FDA approval. Besides the more natural feel, if one were to rupture, there isn't anything leaking into your body.
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
jonelle32514
on 8/8/09 3:28 am - Pensacola, FL
They are FDA approved and even come with a warranty!! 

287/113
5'10"

Mendee M.
on 8/8/09 3:55 am - Mulvane, KS
Thanks Jonelle!! I will be armed with more information for my second consult!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Most Active