Can you deal??

Kim J.
on 8/7/09 3:37 am - Claremore, OK
I wondered that too.  I went for my consult and when the coordinator was quoting me my price she took off over $4000.00.  I am having multiple proceedures and no hospital (he has a clinic) plus they have an add in the Oklahoman (Im from Ok) so that gave me another discount.  Mine started at over $19K and with discounts its $14,568.  That includes everything.  Except my mamagram and tissue samples.  (insurance will pay for that)

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

BigCityGirl
on 8/7/09 4:40 am - San Diego, CA
20% off the surgical fee is reasonable.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
jonelle32514
on 8/7/09 1:24 pm - Pensacola, FL
Mine didn't budge on the price, but would you want him to reduce his skills?? Have you tried looking into Mexico or anything? Good luck though!!!

287/113
SurgeryWeight/CurrentWeight
5'10"

Redhaired
on 8/8/09 2:43 am - Mouseville, FL
If you go to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons you can see a chart of average surgical fees.  I caution you though to remember these are averages and one thing is for sure is that you will find very different fees in different parts of the country.  http://www.plasticsurgery.org/Media/Press_Kits/Procedural_St atistics.html

Most Active