tentative tt date

vickie O.
on 8/5/09 11:14 pm - amarillo, TX
went to doc and he said we have to document the rashes under my tummy for 6 months in order for medicare to pay the hospital part. he says no way will they pay his part.  i have had the rashes for years. they even had to medicate me on the date of my surgery. so i am getting documentation from my primary and taking picture of medication and of my tummy.  if it is accepted by the hospital, then probably medicare will too.  if it goes well, i will be having my hernia repaired, it is huge, and the tt on 8/26/09.  i want to get it overwith because of this hernia. it hurts sometimes but mainly it scares me what with the noises it makes and the rolling around it does. i would hate for my intestines to get entangled, know what i mean?  wish me luck. vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/09 12:44 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Vickie,
Congrats on setting the date.  You'll be so happy once it's done.  My hernia made gurgling noise....it was high up on my stomach at the incision point from appendix surgery I had years earlier.

Best wishes on your upcoming procedures.....you'll do fine!!
Ruth

vickie O.
on 8/6/09 11:24 am - amarillo, TX
sometimes i think there is a rock n roll band in there, playin and dancin. lol vick

Cindy F.
on 8/6/09 2:24 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Wishing you luck that it gets approved.  So you can have tt and hernia repair.  that hernia does not sound fun at all.

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
vickie O.
on 8/7/09 1:35 am - amarillo, TX
cindy thanks for the support. vick

Diane B.
on 8/7/09 3:27 am - Seymour, CT
That sounds painful, Vick.  Hope everything goes your way!

Diane B. 

275# RNY 1-7-08 156# Dr. Bell Yale  New Haven CT
Brachio - BA - TT - TL 7-8-09 Dr. Sauceda Mexico

Most Active