Dr. Saucedo / Mexico prices on LBL

jackie j
on 8/5/09 5:59 am - Glenmoore, PA
I'm on the East Coast and wondering about Mexico for PS.  The airfare and time flying (clots?) is a consideration compared to those of you on the West Coast.   Anyone EC gone to Mexico?  I hear great things about Dr. S, has anyone done an LBL with him and if so? about what was the price? and do you have pics I can see?  Thanks.

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

jonelle32514
on 8/5/09 7:17 am - Pensacola, FL
I was also looking into Dr S. I wanted implants, LBL, medial thigh lift. All that including hotel and airfare was 13k.  He requires 12 days there after LBL.  He is going to do my LBL in a few months. The airfare, LBL and hotel is going to be 7200.  There is a woman that lives in CT that went to him.  She posted about it a few weeks ago.

287/113
SurgeryWeight/CurrentWeight
5'10"

shscharger
on 8/5/09 8:32 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Hi Jackie

Try this link and see if it helps you with the prices.  But I know if you combine other surgeries at the same time the total price will be cheaper.

http://www.medicaltourism.com.mx/page9.php

I am scheduled for surgery on 10-03 but if you would like I can give you the OH id's of several that have already had surgry with him but I am not sure where all of them live .

Hope this helps you some
Tony
Chris D
on 8/5/09 12:11 pm - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
I am aiming for sometime in december for surgery with Dr. S.  I can't wait.  I am planning on a Breast Lift (hopefully with no augmentation), LBL and I am considering a medial thigh lift.  I figure if I am going to travel across the continent (basically from Alaska to Mexico) I am only going to do this once.

Newlifeagain
on 8/6/09 2:46 am - Bakersfield, CA
I'll do some research myself, but off hand do you know if he accepts insurances?  I'm going to start getting info a.s.a.p.  I'm wondering if my insurance would even approved work being done in another country.  I guess that I should actually start there...with my own insurance company's policies.  If they won't approve work performed outside of U.S., then there is no point in trying to get an authorization from them... 

Ms Shell
on 8/8/09 4:05 am - Hawthorne, CA
Start doing your research cause if yur insurance will pay for all or some of your plastics there is really no need to go out the country.  There are a few surgeons for WLS here in cali.

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

(deactivated member)
on 8/8/09 11:24 am - Haleiwa, HI
I just booked my surgery with Dr Sauceda for October 8th, and I am so excited!  I have researched and researched, and my heart keeps bringing me right back to Dr. S!  His prices were more resonable than almost everyone, and I like that it is an all inclusive price!  It includes hotel, compression garments, pain meds, anesthesia, clinic stay, hotel stay, transportation to and from airport to hotel and clinic.  I love how he will come to the hotel to check on your everyday, and the hotel that they put you in looks super nice (Hampton Inn). He really seems to care about his clients.  I had some questions last week, and he was emailing me from his blackberry while he was on vacation at the beach with his family!  I am having a lower body lift breast lift with augmentation, liposuction with fat injections to the butt, and a small thigh lift.  PM me if you would like to know the price.
mickeysantiago
on 8/19/09 3:30 am - bayonne, NJ
How much are you paying?
Most Active