Exactly what's included in a lower body lift?

KittenLove
on 8/5/09 2:11 am - Around Knoxville, TN
Is the tummy included as well as the hips, buttocks, and only outer thighs, or inner thighs as well?

Be happy. 

MelissaF
on 8/5/09 2:17 am, edited 8/5/09 2:17 am - Northwood, IA
Hi there!

I had an LBL on 4/28, thrilled with the results!

It includes a tummy tuck, outer hip, thigh and buttock lift.  Not inner thighs, thats a separate procedure.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

KittenLove
on 8/5/09 3:51 am - Around Knoxville, TN
So, by pulling the outer thighs tighter does it help any at all with the inner thighs?

Be happy. 

MelissaF
on 8/5/09 4:51 am - Northwood, IA
very minimally at best.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Chris D
on 8/5/09 5:09 am - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
You are asking all the same things that I have been thinking about for the past several weeks.  I want to schedule my LBL and BL in December in Mexico and I am thinking that if I am going to do this, I only want to do it once so I am considering a medial thigh lift at the same time.  My inner thighs are not bad but they are all wrinkly and I hate them. 

Amarylis
on 8/5/09 10:48 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 hello Christine! We share the same surgeon...Where do you plan to do your plastics? do you have a reference of a good plastic surgeon??

Thanks!
Chris D
on 8/5/09 12:30 pm - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
:)   Isn't Dr. Joya absolutely the best???  I will be going to Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico for my plastic surgery.  I have emailed a few others but he has been incredible with responding and answering all my questions.  I have made an incredible friend with one of his recent patients.  She has great things to say about him.  I can't wait.  Just working on the finances at the moment.  (cheers on the Canadian dollar to hit par sooner than later)

Kennedy12
on 8/5/09 6:03 am - Chicago, IL
I am having a lower body lift in September and it will include a fleur de lis tummy tuck, butt lift and auto-augmentation, mons lift and spiral thighplasty.

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

Most Active