I finally hit goal yesterday and....

aniduff
on 8/5/09 4:37 am - Red Deer, Canada
VSG on 04/17/08 with
Promptly went into the doctors this morning for a referal to a PS in Calgary.  I don't know if they will cover any of it, because I did go out of the country for my WLS...but I am gonna work on it...and fight for it if I have to.  Hopefully they will at least cover my butt and boobs...everything else can wait until I pay down my debt...but I need this badly...and want it badly too!

D.O.S-217
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Robert Collier

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/09 5:44 am - Haleiwa, HI
Congratulations on making goal, and good luck on your referral for plastics!
(deactivated member)
on 8/5/09 5:52 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Congrats on hitting goal!
Best wishes on your plastic surgery journey.
Cindy F.
on 8/5/09 6:44 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
I am wishing it is all paid for for you. !!!

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Nicole998
on 8/5/09 8:30 am - Winter Haven, FL
Congratulations on making your goal weight!!  What a great accomplishment.  Good luck with your plastics I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Nicki
 HighCurrent / Surgeon's Goal / Personal Goal
291 /    157 /        160         /          170

DEBI R.
on 8/5/09 5:34 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Congratulations on making goal!!
I hope you get everything covered you want done.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

aniduff
on 8/5/09 11:32 pm - Red Deer, Canada
VSG on 04/17/08 with
I doubt they will cover everything I want...they just wont see it as necessary like I do...LOL  But if they cover my butt and boob lift I will be happy...of course I will have to pay for the gummy implants on my own, and that is okay...I just pray they cover the lift...they may not find it as necessary as I do...but there is NO denying that this butt needs work...I look like a 90 year old from behind.  Even my doctor agreed!

D.O.S-217
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Robert Collier

Amarylis
on 8/6/09 12:30 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
Your are beautiful! I cross my fingers for you that the gov will cover...I contemplate going also to Dr. Sauceda sometimes next year so keep me posted! I need to save $$ too!

Sorry to hear about the divorce but sometimes, well...it is necessary :-)

Good luck to you!
Most Active