Hello

Kim J.
on 8/4/09 8:24 pm - Claremore, OK
Hello,
I'm new to the PS board.  I am going to be having a Full TT, Breast Lift with implants and my arms done. My plastic surgeon specializes in Bariatric Surgery here in Oklahoma.

I was wondering...I know when I had my RNY in the hospital mother nature paid a visit.  Does she visit after Plastics? 

I know I will probably have lots of other questions but this is one that came to mind! 

I also wanted to thank everyone on here for sharing their stories and pictures.  I am a person that has to see whats going to happen and know what to expect.  I hope I can be as inspiring and helpful to someone in the future as I have seen on here.
Thanks again!
Kim J!.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

vickie O.
on 8/4/09 11:33 pm - amarillo, TX
i haven't had my plastics done yet, they are tentatively set for the 26th of august.  i just want to welcome u to the board. you will find a lot of the answers that you need  here. lots of luck to you. vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

Kim J.
on 8/5/09 12:14 am - Claremore, OK
Thank you Vicki,
I wish you luck with your surgery also.  I'm so thankful for OH.  I have had so much support on here during my journey.  I hope I can help others as much as I've been helped!
Happy Wednesday! (I think its Wednesday!  LOL)
Kim J.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

Cindy F.
on 8/5/09 6:56 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
WELCOME to the board.  i have not had surgery yet.  Scheduled for LBL, tummy tuck, breast lift and lippo on Oct 5.  So excited and scared.  But I hve learned so much here. 

Aunt Flo comes whenever she wants.  LOL

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Kim J.
on 8/5/09 9:49 am - Claremore, OK
congrats on your upcoming surgery.  You are gonna feel like a whole new woman!  Thanks for the Welcome!
And, yes Aunt Flo and I aren't on the best of terms right now.  She shows up whenever she wants and isn't leaving when I want her too!  LOL!
Hugs Back atcha!
Kim J!

Most Active