Gettin' ready to exercise-- ARMS before and after (PICS! X-post)

Iam_with_the_Band
on 8/5/09 5:36 am
You look great!  I love your new arms!  AND I love your swim suit!  Where did you find it?  I hate the ones with the built in bras because the "girls" just don't stay in.  I have to wear a sportsbra underneath!

Anyway, I think your arms are perfect!  So small!  Thanks for posting your pic and have a good little workout!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Jupiter6
on 8/5/09 12:42 pm - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
I'm pretty sure it came from Marshall's--- thanks!

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

brinn71
on 8/5/09 1:36 pm - HI

Normally I just lurk but I have to say  wow,  you give me hope. I really enjoy reading your posts and am really grateful to you for all the sharing you do. My arms currently look like your arms did before your arm lift. Thank you for sharing your pics and I have to say you look great!

Ole

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/09 1:15 pm
If I just saw these pics in a magazine, I would say no way those 2 pics are not of the same person!  All kidding aside your results are amazing, your surgeon really knows how to do arms...
Most Active