First PS Consult tomorrow. EEK!!!

katiekat412
on 8/4/09 3:18 am
I'm so excited. But I feel so unprepared!! I still want to lose 15-20 lbs, but I need to get the surgery around Thanksgiving/Christmas so that I have time off work.

Anyway, any suggestions are welcome!! I have no idea what I'm doing, despite being much more educated, thanks to this forum. My consult is with an excellent surgeon- that I'm sure of. Past that, I'm a mess!!!

Sadly, I feel unworthy for PS. Isn't that sad?? Like I'm not there yet. Well boo hoo me. I've lost 80 lbs and have three pairs of size six pants, so damn it, I'm going to this appointment! Whew! That feels better.

I look forward to suggestions.

Kat

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Kim J.
on 8/4/09 3:44 am - Claremore, OK
This is my first post of the PS board.  I've been reading for a while now!  I have lost 80 lbs too!  I had my first PS consult yesterday.  I was so nervous I was shaking.  To have someone measure and touch your hangyfat parts EWWWW!  My surgeon made me feel very comfortable.  He kept covering me back up because I was just standing there in all my glory!  LOL! 

I am scheduled for surgery Sept 3.  I'm having a Full TT w/lipo, Arms w/Lipo, Breast lift w/implants.  I also showed him areas of concern for me (my girly part)  He said he would fix it when I had my TT.  He is going to lipo it right away! 

I have been researching on here and I found another website, I don't know if you have heard of it http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/home.do  I have been on there looking at before and after pics.  I think those are so helpful.  I hope I can be brave and post before and after pics like that.  I know how much it means to be to see what I'm going to go through.  I've even been on Youtube and watched how they do the surgeries.  (Kind of morbid) But I like to be informed! 

I have read so many posts on here.  I feel like I know most people on here.  I hope I can go into my surgery with lots of knowledge and I can help someone else prepair for theirs!

Good luck with your consult!  I hope you have great success.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

katiekat412
on 8/4/09 9:16 pm

Thanks so much Kim!! That website is really helpful! Good luck with your surgery. I'm jealous! 

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Lisa0719
on 8/4/09 9:10 am - PA
kat,

i have my first consult next tuesday.  please post about your experience.  i've been keeping a list of every question i can think of and am going to walk in with it and go down the list.  i'm looking at tt with breast lift w/o implants.

lisa

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Most Active