PS in central florida area

gigi72
on 8/3/09 7:51 am - holly hill, FL
looking for a PS in the central florida area that has experience with bariatrics.. thank you all for all the support & advice.   
Redhaired
on 8/3/09 7:59 am - Mouseville, FL
I have been using Dr. Paul Albear.  His office is in the new Tampa area, Wesley Chapel.  I have been very pleased with my results.  He is a wonderful surgeon and will try to work with your insurance and he is very experienced with post bariatrics plastic surgery.  http://www.albearplasticsurgery.com/index.cfm

When I first started looking into plastic surgery I called several PS here in Orlando and in spite of being on my insurance provider list none of the plastic surgeons here would even consider trying to get insurance approval for a TT.  So I expanded my search area and found Dr. Albear.

Red

gigi72
on 8/3/09 9:04 am - holly hill, FL
thanks, i checked out the website, the results are great, i am in daytona area, had one consult here- friggin CraZY!!!!! got onw ith dr. giles in 2 weeks, and have a doc friend pushing for another local.  i eel great in clothes, its just the nakedness infront of a full lenghth mirrir...lol.. i now i;m not alone.   i have no insurance, unfortunatly.  thanks again, i'll keep u posted.   -g
megameggs
on 8/3/09 8:50 pm - FL
 Hey there! I had surgery (breast lift, implants, brachioplasty) with Dr. Jeffrey Hartog in May. His practice isn't primarily bariatrics, but he did an excellent job on me. He does everything except the lower body lift--he'll do tummy tuck, thigh lift, etc all at his outpatient surgery center. I was treated very well by them, and the *only* better price was for medical students at USF in Tampa! 
Vist my weblog at www.megameggs.wordpress.com

dalybenitez27
on 8/4/09 2:45 am - Orlando, FL
Rehaired and Megameggs,

what did each of you pay for your tummy tucks???  I am looking into having it done in December and would like to know averages.  Thanks!
Most Active