(deactivated member)
on 8/3/09 1:29 am
VSG on 04/06/09 with
I am looking for a thigh lift with NO scar to my knee...and lipo
A tightening up of my 10 yr old panni....with lipo
A mons area reduction....which may need just some lipo

My golden wish list is a bottom third face lift
Slight breast aug

Anyway......I have not seen his name here....so I though I would ask.

My other choice is Dr Sauceda.

Thank you so much for any help.

I have logged some serious hours reading this site......LOL  and learned a lot.  THANK YOU for that.

tlc4me
on 8/3/09 2:15 am - Bella Vista, AR

Two great doctor choices.  I assume you've read about them on the PSJ website?  I am seriously considering Dr. G for a tummy tuck next summer.

gaelicprincess
on 8/3/09 11:13 am, edited 8/3/09 11:13 am - Pensacola, FL
VSG on 04/17/09 with
HIJACK--

Hi TLC,

I didn't know you were on here.  It's great to see you posting here.

Jane,

He does excellent work.  One of the best docs for lipo in the Northern Hemisphere.  I've never seen one of his thigh lifts though -- be sure to look at lots of pics.  He also excels at TT.  IMHO, Dr. Pino in San Jose, Costa Rica does a great thigh lift.  I'm going to have him do mine when the time is right.  San Jose airfare is really not too bad. 

oh2bthinagain
on 8/10/09 9:56 am - Canada
What is the PSJ website?
Highest/Surgery/Current: 276/268/146 - CENTURY CLUB MEMBER 02/18/10!!

tlc4me
on 8/10/09 1:57 pm - Bella Vista, AR
oh2b,

PSJ (Plastic Surgery Journeys) is a website for those who are thinking of going out of the country for plastic surgery:

www.psjourneys.com
Cindy F.
on 8/3/09 2:34 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with

I am going to Dr. Gongoria Oct. 5.  I have seen his work on a few people and it is beautiful. 

I am having lbl with tummy tuck, breast lift, and lipo. 

I am so excited and nervous at the same time.  It is now 2 months away. 

Hugs

Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
kylyn
on 8/3/09 4:11 am - pardeeville, WI
If you don't mind me asking,  how much is all that going to cost.   That is just about everything I need to have done, but I might want breast augmentation with the lift.  I don't know yet.

Thanks for the info!
tlc4me
on 8/3/09 2:53 pm - Bella Vista, AR
Hi gaelicprincess!

I'm brand new here, and I was glad to see you here, also.  I've read so many people making reference to this site, I just thought it would be a good resource.

Cindy - I am so jealous, but excited for you!  I would love to know of his price quotes, too, if you don't mind sharing them.   I know they always vary according to the size of each individual.  You are having a lot of work done.  I'm guessing it might cost around $13,000?  I know his prices include meds, transport to and from airport, and at least 5 days in his clinic.

Most Active