I might be getting my tatas back!

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/09 4:47 am - Buffalo, NY
I made my first consult with a surgeon for next wednesday! We are going to be discussing these hideous skin bags formally known as my breasts. Then hopefully after my breast augmentation we will start planning a TT for sometime in the spring :) I can't wait to feel almost normal again!
-Da Dream-
on 8/3/09 5:13 am - Golden State, CA
CONGRATULATIONS!!
I know this is girl talk, but I wanted to show support too,
GOOD LUCK WITH EVRYTHING!!

Its not what they know,  its what they can prove.
~Alonso ~
(from the movie training day)

IM  ALSO ON FACEBOOK. :)

lejoyrothe
on 8/3/09 6:16 am - Minneapolis, MN
Yeah!  Good luck with the consult!  I'm pretty sure "these hideous skin bags formally known as my breasts" is the funniest thing I've read at least a year and a half. 
Love & Belief,  LeJoy R.

Read a good book lately?  Try mine!  (Pen name: Janette Lewie)
"Sonya Recovered."  Available through Amazon.com and through my website!
www.gentleillumination.com            
jonelle32514
on 8/3/09 7:23 am - Pensacola, FL
Congrats!!!! I am getting my boobies on Friday!! I hope all goes well!! Do u have any idea how big you want to go?  I think you look amazing, btw.

287/113
SurgeryWeight/CurrentWeight
5'10"

lmk6311
on 8/3/09 9:20 am - lancaster, NY
awesome good for you! is this all covered by insurance? what surgeon are you using?
 LEAH

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/09 11:25 am - Buffalo, NY
I'm meeting with Dr Shultz at 5611 main street , right near Caruanas office.

Melody L.
on 8/3/09 10:45 am - Keizer, OR
Good luck with the consult, I plan on setting up an appointment asap for my arms and chest when I hit goal and have been stable for a bit.  I have a ways to go before I can do it, but my arms are driving me nuts already, I can't imagine what they will look like once I actually get to my goal weight!  Ugh!  
~Melody~  5'6" Tall, 42 years old

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/09 11:24 am - Buffalo, NY
I have no idea what size I want to be yet. At 315 pounds i was a 44DDD, now I am considered a 38B, but there is literally NOTHING there, it's all skin that I shmush and stuff into cups. I think I would like to be a VERY full C or a medium D. I have always been known for my boobs, so I feel very unlike myself without them. I just don't want to get them so big that my upper back starts hurting worse.

My arms and belly are disgusting, but I feel like, at least I can stuff those away and no one has to see them, my breasts, I WANT people to see them, and now, no matter how much magic I work, I am still flat chested. Oh, and no, insurance will not cover it, I don't even think I can get my insurance to cover my tummy tuck, despite the fact that I have open bleeding sores, they consider it a "cosmetic procedure".
Most Active