Weird pain

sanguinarythorn
on 8/1/09 11:51 pm - Newport News, VA
Last night, out of the blue, I developed a really sharp pain under my incision kind of in my mons area. It's maybe half an inch below my inision on the left side of my mons. It hurts if I sit or bend over... to the point where I can't hold those positions long enough to even drive almost. I called my doctor last night, but I didn't really get a definitive answer, he thinks it might be a seroma. I'm going in tomorrow to be checked out.

Has anyone else had any experience with sermoas? I've never really had any complications from any surgery I've had, so this is kind of new to me.
BigCityGirl
on 8/2/09 4:55 am - San Diego, CA
After all of my surgeries, I've had sharp pains under incisions that came and went for quite a while.  They were nothing - perhaps strange healing. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Jessie-F
on 8/3/09 12:45 pm
I had something similar 2 weeks out. Lots of pain on the mons area underneath the TT incision. When my DR removed the surgical tape I started oozing like crazy!!! I had a small hole. He says that where the drain was inside was still accumulating liquids, they found no way out and eventually made their way to the mons area, and then out the small hole.

The mons area got sooooo swollen that after all the swelling went down, I had blisters!
Hope your stuff isn't as serious. Good luck.

Most Active