39 Days into the Butt Lump Crisis.... (Good PIC)

Jupiter6
on 8/2/09 12:46 pm - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
I emailed Friday about the arms, and again tonight about my butt lump. I'll let you know what he says-- but i suspect he'll say-- "It'll work its way out---- one day!" ;)

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

Honeyblonde
on 8/2/09 10:18 pm - MN
I'm at a loss for words.  I'm just wondering about sitting......how does that work for 'ya? 

It's obvious that any extra weight you have is being stored in your arse.  It looks kinda dangerous.

It's a good thing you can laugh about these "things" and keep us laughing too. 

Good luck - keep us posted!

~ BJ

HW- 313  SW - 292   GW - 185  Current - 165

txAngela
on 8/2/09 11:50 pm
I hate that you are going through this...but I LOVE that you are willing to share this with us..and that you are able to laugh about it!!  I did not know such swelling was possible.  But now, thanks to you, I am prepared if it happens to me after my plastics.  Keep up the good humor and here's hoping your camel hump decides to depart your backside soon!!
Most Active