I am gonna be skinny

Joanna O.
on 7/31/09 6:53 am - Manchester, NH
How weird.  I don't think I have ever shopped out of Lane Bryant before in my life.  This is weird.
~*Joanna*~        
vickie O.
on 7/31/09 9:50 am - amarillo, TX
it is strange, isn't it? vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

Mendee M.
on 7/31/09 12:13 pm - Mulvane, KS
Joanna,

It is wierd. It can also be ironic. My entire life I was never able to find clothes in my size. Now that I am a 4 or 6, I can still never find clothes in my size.... They are always gone already.....
Sucks to be me....
NOT!!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Melissa M.
on 7/31/09 2:34 pm - Seabrook, TX
I swear I went through a grieving phase after I couldn't shop in the plus sizes!  That's all I knew almost my entire life.  I felt so lost in the misses dept because I was overwhelmed and didn't know where to start.  It's almost like I didn't know how I was supposed to dress.  Wierd.   At least at the plus size section, the options were limited.  It's fun to shop in the normal clothes section now!
happy girl
on 8/1/09 6:26 am
I totally get what you are saying.  I am in no way small but fit a 14 or 16 in regular sizes now and it's tough going into regular stores.  I feel like I don't belong and a 16 at Lane Bryant is too big and they don't carry a lot of 14's and I feel like I don't belong there

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

Most Active