Newbie Checking In To Say Hello

Jeanine F.
on 8/2/09 11:28 pm - Clifton Park, NY
Yes we are!  I'm curious about your user name "Moosie"...guess that rings in my head because my nickname by my brother all my life was Moosemeat. UGH!  Now he is alot bigger than me. Ha Ha!! Revenge is sweet huh?  Have a good Monday!  Jeanine

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/09 12:15 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Almost 25 years ago when my nephew was learning how to talk he was having trouble saying Aunt Ruth......it sounded to me like he said MOOSE or MOOSIE......ever since I've been the family moose.  LOL!!!  I love it, holds a special meaning and place in my heart just like he does.  :-)
Jeanine F.
on 8/3/09 12:25 am - Clifton Park, NY
Well thats a good thing to relate to...unlike my nickname. LOL

inkerdoodles
on 8/1/09 10:45 am, edited 8/1/09 10:45 am - Schenectady, NY

AHHHHHHHHHHHH Snookum's.... that was so sweet of you to say...

You look awesome now and you have worked so hard and have come so far. All I've ever wished for you was complete and udder happiness. I know how my surgery has changed the way I look at myself and I'm only 3 weeks out. I can only imagine how you are going to feel about yourself this fall.

You are going to get so much support here. Everyone is so nice and are eager to answer your questions no matter how silly you may think they are.

Hugs.... and you know in your heart... I'm here for you no matter what.

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Jeanine F.
on 8/1/09 11:12 pm - Clifton Park, NY
Dammit girl....you're making me cry!  Yes it helps to have you always in my corner, and I'm glad you steered me in this direction and the people here who all know and understand the emotional ups & downs of our situation. For many of us, the negative body image goes back for decades. Just imagining being able to look in the mirror soon and actually LIKING what I see will truly be "udder" happiness (private joke)  LMAO
HUGS   Jeanine

Most Active