Dr Shadid, Dr. Cuzalina, or Dr. Brou

hopin2bslimntrim
on 7/30/09 6:59 pm
I am considering have a breast lift with implants or a tummy tuck.  I would love to find a great reputable surgeon in Oklahoma.  Has anyone had any work done by any of these surgeons or know of anybody that has???  These have been the most mentioned surgeons to me.  Any recommendations or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Also, has any one ever had a breast reduction years ago and then gone back for a lift and implants later on?  After 4 babies and 65lb. weight loss my girls just need a little help..

Thanks
Candee
pear B.
on 7/31/09 10:57 am - OK
I had a consultation with Dr Cuzalina, and I was very impressed with him.  I would like to have a tummy tuck and a breast lift with augmentation.  I just don't have the money right now.  He is an excellent surgeon with a top notch reputation.  All surgeries are done in their office surgical suite and they have a hotel room type set up in the back of the office you can spend the night in after surgery.  If i do have plastics I would go with Cuzalina.  I have a friend who had RNY and had both the tt and BLWA by Dr Koehler who offices with Cuzalina,, she is very happy with her results
hopin2bslimntrim
on 7/31/09 12:58 pm
Thank you very much for replying!  I have a consultation on the 10th with Dr. Cuzalina.  I have been very impressed with his website and by talking to his staff.  I am very anxious to meet with him.  I do not have the money to do both, but will probably do the boobies first.  lol

Thanks
Candee 
Most Active