New Implants

bkdsize10
on 7/30/09 5:27 pm - Salem, VA
On Wednesday I got implants. I had my breast lit on 5-27. I am so happy with the results. The only bad thing is I stepped on the scale yesterday and I had gained 8 pounds from the surgery. I hope i comes back off quickly. I love my new breasts. My surgeon is a magician.

Barbara 
329/309/168/160
http://www.geocities.com/redhdmamma

DEBI R.
on 7/30/09 7:19 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Congratulations Barbara, I'm glad you're happy with your results. I really want to have my breasts done soon but my surgeon said I'm not a candidate for implants. I will just have to hope I'm at least a C cup after the lift. I'm trying to save so it will be awhile before I can have mine done anyways. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

bkdsize10
on 7/31/09 8:35 am - Salem, VA
Sorry to hear you're not a candidate but I'll be glad when you get your lift. I was happy as I could be with my lift. The implants just put me over the top.

Barbara 
329/309/168/160
http://www.geocities.com/redhdmamma

DEBI R.
on 8/1/09 5:59 am - CORSICANA, TX
If I weren't such a chicken I'd go to Mexico where I'd be able to get alot more done for the money. I really don't trust my plastic surgeon since he didn't take enough skin off of my arms and stomach and now I'll need a revision on them. I'm going to contact a residency school in Dallas and see what they think about my breasts, they may say implants are OK.
Debi

minuature pinscher 

Mendee M.
on 7/31/09 12:20 pm - Mulvane, KS
Debi,

If you don't mind me asking, why were you not a candidate for implants? I have my first consult in about a week, and now I am worried. I did not know some people could not have them.

If you don't want to answer, I won't be offended.
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
DEBI R.
on 8/1/09 6:04 am, edited 8/1/09 6:05 am - CORSICANA, TX

I really don't trust my plastic surgeon anyway, he did a circumferntial TT with anchor cut and brachioplasty in April and didn't take enough skin so I need  a revision. He said if I'd have another surgery with him (thighs or breasts) he'd do a free revison. I'm afraid he wouldn't do my breasts right and I can't afford to keep having revisions because I still have to pay the OR, hospital and anesthesiologist even if he doesn't charge for the revison.

I think it's because I don't have any mucle tone left in my breasts they're all skin is why he said I'm not a candidate for implants but not sure.  I went from a 48DDD to a 36 D but I have to stuff the loose skin in or I would be a smaller cup.

I'm going to check into a residency school and see what they'd charge. I can probably get my breasts and revisions all done there cheaper. 

EDITED: for spelling
 Debi

minuature pinscher 

workingmommy
on 7/31/09 11:13 am
RNY on 12/10/07 with
I hear you..I had my BL/BA on the 14 and love, love, love, my new boobs! 
Congrats!

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

Most Active