Well, here I am!

Monica P.
on 7/30/09 12:16 pm - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with

2 years after my RNY, and 105 pounds later....it's time! I'm scheduled to have a lower body lift on August 28th. I'll be hanging out reading EVERYTHING, and checking out all your pics. I know I'm going to have a million questions.

So....hi!!

PamT
on 7/30/09 3:21 pm - Downey, CA
Hi Monica!!!

Long time,,no see!! I've missed you but have kept track of your success weight-wise & running wise on the CA forum!!  Congrats to you on ALL your accomplishments! 

I've been on this forum for awhile now since I've had several rounds of plastics. I had an arm lift & breast lift on May 22nd and a lower face lift & TT on June 2nd. A few problems with the TT but all in all, I'm soooo glad I'm DONE!! Oh heck yeah,,,LOTS more I could and probably SHOULD do but unless I win the lotto, I think I'm going to have to be content with what I've done. 

Ask a zillion questions. Everyone on here is so nice, friendly & helpful. Lots & lots of good suggestions & advice,,

Welcome!!!!!!!!

PamT 
Monica P.
on 7/30/09 3:26 pm - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with

PAM!!!! HI!!!!!!

You have to come coffee!! I bet I wouldn't recognize you!!!!

What kind of problems did you have with the TT?

PamT
on 7/30/09 3:49 pm - Downey, CA

I do plan on getting over there again one of these days!! I love going to our coffee get-togethers.

The TT surgery itself went ok,,but I developed what's called a seroma,,a fluid build up which made me look about 6 months pregnant. The fluid was drained 10 times over the course of about 2- 2 1/2 weeks. Then I got a little hole on the incision line that started draining. I have to wa**** out 3-4 times a day and rebandage it. That's been about 2 weeks of that now. He says if that doesn't stop & heal soon, he may have to go in & do surgery again...  I no longer look 6 months preggo (maybe about 3,,,) so I still have alittle poochy belly and a yucky hole..  I'll see the doctor tomorrow so I hope he thinks it's getting better.

PamT

Cindy F.
on 7/31/09 1:53 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Welcome. 105 pounds lost is awesome.  You have done so great.  Oh okay question answered.  August 28.  Congratulations.  Okay so your before me.  I can ask you lots of questions.  LOL 

Hugs and kisses
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Most Active