Behold--- the ass lump! (pic)

Jupiter6
on 7/30/09 8:08 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
You know how it is-- you fix your upper bod and the lower bod goes nuts. ;) In my case, I have so much extra hanging skin in my arse that my body's using it as a water repository-- I couldn't get a good pic in the mirror (it's wayyyy more pointy and pronounced than this) but I have MASSIVE saddle bags on my sides/butt, full of water. How full? So full that having cut off almost ten pounds of belly skin and being 5 weeks out, my pants are still 2-3 inches from even buttoning, that's how full!

(The pants I am wearing in this pic are a 1X, the shirt's a size 8, mmmkay?) I like the way it looks like the sun's shining out my arse, though-- it's big enough to have its own gravity and zip code, too! WHEE!

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

jackie j
on 7/30/09 8:43 am - Glenmoore, PA
WTF???   I know it's not what you want to hear but some chix pay for a bedunky-dunk like that and some guys really dig'em.   Seriously though, hope your repository resets itself because I know that's what you want.  You've done so great so far, this too shall pass.

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Jupiter6
on 7/30/09 9:31 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
Had a big ass all my life and loved it-- but never a POINTY one! ;)

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

BigCityGirl
on 7/30/09 8:57 am - San Diego, CA
The junk in the trunk is a small detail and I'm sure you'll figure out a way to get it resolved.  Everything else looks great - look how tight your midsection is?  And the arms?  Wow!  Looking really good!
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Jupiter6
on 7/30/09 9:33 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
BCG, ya know you're in trouble when you can't get 1X sweatpants around your ass lumps, right?

I'm mostly just poking fun at myself...I know it'll pass...but like----when, dammit??? ;)

Emergency Bowel Repair
12/08 

BigCityGirl
on 7/30/09 9:54 am - San Diego, CA
It's been about a month and you had lots and lots of stuff done at the same time - maybe you will round the corner in another two weeks or so.  This is how my LBL went down.  After six weeks most of my swelling was gone but it took a whole three months to see the final product.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
inkerdoodles
on 7/30/09 9:03 am - Schenectady, NY
My old advice.... as sucky as it is ..... You may have to hang upside down for........... a really really really long time to get rid of all of tha****er....... Have you not had a talk with your arce yet to get it inline and to behave?

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Jupiter6
on 7/30/09 9:34 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
Jeez-- I'd SPANK it, but it'd only swell more!

Emergency Bowel Repair
12/08 

sanguinarythorn
on 7/30/09 12:02 pm - Newport News, VA
My hump! My hump! My lovely lady lumps!! Check it out! *dances around*

LOL.... just messin. If it is fluid/ water retention, can't your surgeon help you drain it? My surgeon told me that if I retained too much water after the drains came out that they would have to remove it with a syringe. I know it sounds eeky, but I can't imagine that having fluid hanging off your body is too comfortable either. 
Honeyblonde
on 7/30/09 9:57 pm - MN
So, are you asking to be the butt of some "pointy little arse" jokes?

Looks to me like your hand is holding on to a stick - and I don't know where the sunshine is coming from!!

You're tooooo funny!

~ BJ

HW- 313  SW - 292   GW - 185  Current - 165

Most Active