gummy bear implants

tlc4me
on 8/2/09 6:55 pm - Bella Vista, AR

These implants are approved by the FDA for use in USA.  I had my round saline implants replaced with anatomical shaped gummy bears almost two months ago (in Costa Rica).  I disliked the round, matronly look of my old implants, and wanted my shape to be projected forward rather than rounded at the sides.  I'm really happy with my new shape and how I look in shirts now.

My doctor, like many doctors in other countries, has been using them for years.  One probable reason they haven't been used here as frequently is that they are not as easy to insert.  The doctor must carefully shape the pocket to fit the implant so that it cannot turn or shift.  This kind of precision is not necessary with a round implant.  Since surgeons have been accustomed to using round implants, it may take some time (and demand) before many of them feel compelled to gain the training and expertise required for gummy bear implants.

Julie G.
on 8/3/09 3:33 am - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
I have gummy bear implants and love them! They look and feel very natural. My PS only uses these kind of implants because he said they are the best that are available. And they will never leak!

I would definitely reccommend that you get the gummy bear implants when you get yours done =]

The only thing that stands between you and what you want from life is simply the will to pursue it and the faith to believe it is possible.

Marine_Princess81
on 8/4/09 1:39 am
Thanks again you guys for the info... When i started to read about different implants and these came up, i would be getting them.. I have never liked implants or the OVERsized basket ball ones.. Then these came along and i think when i am ready for implants and a overhual on my body, i will be getting them...
thanks
annmarie
Most Active